Yummy Raw Homemade Strawberry Jam that is made with only 3 simple ingredients. It is really quick and easy to make, ready to eat in just 10 mins.
This Strawberry jam is the perfect topping for your favorite pancakes, cookies, cheesecakes, tarts, and many other desserts. It is also refined sugar-free and healthy!
The recipe for this homemade strawberry jam is plant-based. It is made with only whole food ingredients and no harmful processed stuff.
It is sweetened with dates, without any refined sugar, making it rich in fiber and other important micronutrients. A truly healthy dessert or breakfast option for your kids.
Simple Whole Food Ingredients
This Raw Strawberry Jam is a rather healthier alternative to those sugary store-bought ones. It is made with only 3 clean whole food ingredients. Here is what you will need:
- Frozen strawberries – let them thaw for a while
- Dates – I used regular pitted dates, any other variety works fine
- Lemon juice – better if it is freshly squeezed
You can find the complete amounts of the ingredients in the recipe card below.
How to make homemade strawberry jam
This is the easiest Strawberry Jam. As it is raw it does not require heating. Just follow these 2 simple steps and your jam will be ready in 10 mins.
Step 1. Put the slightly thawed strawberries and lemon juice in a food processor. Blend until smooth.
Step 2. Then, add the dates and blend until everything is finely chopped and mixed together.
This homemade strawberry jam is
- Plant-based (vegan)
- Whole food
- Refined sugar-free
- Rich in fiber
- Powerhouse of antioxidants
- Ready in 10 mins
- Super flavorful
How to serve this homemade strawberry jam
This strawberry jam is so soft and spreadable. It has a delicious strawberry scent and flavor.
My favorite thing about this jam is that it is ready in no time and requires little effort.
Whip up a big batch while you make your favorite pancakes, such as these Healthy Whole Wheat Vegan Pancakes, and drizzle it over them.
You can also use it to make yummy jam cookies, thumbprint cookies, tarts, cheesecakes, such as this Juicy Blueberry Cheesecake, and many other desserts.
Why not spread it on a healthy toast, nut bars, or make a crumb cake with it. This strawberry jam goes well with almost everything, even brownies.
Eat your breakfast waffles with a yummy strawberry topping. Spoon it over some dairy-free ice cream or sorbet.
And one of my top uses of this strawberry jam is to fill these impressive Dark Chocolate Valentines Hearts with it. They are really awesome!
More delicious quick and easy plant-based breakfast recipes to try
- Almond Raspberry Snack Bars
- Healthy Whole Wheat Pancakes
- Quick Purple Oatmeal
- Oats Apple Pie
- Oatmeal Pumpkin Cookies
- Quick Energy Breakfast
If you give this Homemade Strawberry Jam a try, I’d love a comment and recipe rating below. You can snap a picture and don’t forget to tag me in your Instagram or Facebook post with @wellnessdove and #wellnessdove, I would love to see your remakes!
- 2 cups (170 g) frozen strawberries
- ⅔ cup (100 g) pitted dates
- 2 tsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Let the frozen strawberries thaw for a while. Then, put them together with the lemon juice in a food processor and blend until smooth.
- Add the dates and blend again for several minutes until everything is finely chopped and mixed well.
- Enjoy on top of your favorite pancakes, crepes, spread it on a toast, cookies, cheesecakes, and many other desserts.
- For more detailed instructions, see the step-by-step photos in the post.
- The strawberry jam should not be too thick but also not runny. If it happens to be too runny you can add one tablespoon of coconut flour or ground chia seeds.