Delicious and nourishing whole-grain Einkorn Bread recipe!
It so so easy to make, without making your hands dirty, it is a no-knead bread!
There is no added oil, only whole plant food ingredients.
Besides we are tired of those store-bought loaves of bread that last for several weeks, full of numerous harmful ingredients.
We wanted something real, nutritious and healthy!
Here it is our Einkorn Bread with sunflower seeds!
Einkorn flour is a special variety of flour. It originates from one of the most ancient species of wheat.
It has a low-gluten content and has never been hybridized. It is real, as it has been centuries ago.
This is one of the best foods to eat!
The sunflower seeds enrich the texture of this bread, adding their healthy Omega-3 fats, necessary for your normal brain function.
Tastes wonderful even plain but you can also serve it with every one of our healthy vegan no oil dips/spreads.
Opmitised for Great Health and Weight
A whole food bread!
Only whole wheat, sunflower seeds and a bit of sugar and salt.
This is the simplest bread recipe without any additives that promote weight-gain.
It tastes super well because einkorn (and normal whole wheat also) has a specific taste and is tasty in itself.
Also, einkorn is an ancient wheat, with less gluten and richer in minerals, vitamins and mirconutrients!
Eat to your heart’s content and improve your health!
Prep time: 10 mins
Cook time: 45 mins
- 5 cups (500 gr) whole grain einkorn flour
- 1 package ¼-ounce (7 gr) active dry yeast
- 2 cups (450 ml) of warm water
- 1 tsp brown sugar
- 1 tsp Himalayan salt
- 4 tbsp raw sunflower seeds
- In a small bowl combine 1 cup of WARM water with the yeast, add the brown sugar and 1 tbsp flour. Wait about 10-15 mins or until bubbles are formed (now you know for sure that your yeast is alive and your bread is going to rise).
- In a large bowl mix the flour, salt, sunflower seeds, add the activated yeast and the other cup of water. Mix everything well with a spoon (you don`t have to knead) until a sticky well-combined dough is formed.
- Line a round baking pan with parchment paper and transfer the dough into it.
- Cover and leave to a warm place for about 30 mins to rise.
- While the dough is rising, preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
- Once the 30 minutes have passed and the dough has risen, bake it for 40-45 mins or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Let it cool for a while.
- You can skip the first step, it is just a test to know if your yeast is alive, or when you use instant yeast. Simply mix everything well.
- The formed dough is very sticky, you can smooth the surface of your bread with a wet hand.
- You can prepare it in a bread machine as well.