This is one homemade and nourishing whole-grain Einkorn Bread with sunflower seeds! The recipe is 100% plant-based (no eggs and dairy-free). This Einkorn bread is super healthy as it has no oil at all.
My favorite part is that this Einkorn Bread is easy to make, without making your hands dirty! This is a no-knead bread!
Besides I am tired of those store-bought loaves of bread that last for several weeks. Plus they are full of numerous harmful ingredients.
I wanted something real, nutritious, and healthy! There is no added oil, only whole plant food ingredients in this recipe.
Here it is my Einkorn Bread with sunflower seeds!
Einkorn flour is a special variety of flour. It originates from one of the most ancient species of wheat.
It has a low-gluten content and has never been hybridized. It is real, as it has been centuries ago.
This is one of the best foods to eat!
The sunflower seeds enrich the texture of this bread, adding their healthy Omega-3 fats, necessary for your normal brain function.
Tastes wonderful even plain but you can also enjoy it with one of our Healthy Vegan Oil-free Dips and Spreads.
Opmitised for Great Health and Weight
A homemade whole food bread!
Only whole wheat, sunflower seeds, and a bit of sugar and salt. This is an oil-free bread!
This is the simplest bread recipe! Without any additives that promote weight gain. You will stay lean and healthy!
It tastes super well because einkorn (and normal whole wheat also) has a specific taste and is delicious in itself.
Also, einkorn is an ancient wheat, with less gluten and richer in minerals, vitamins, and micronutrients!
Eat to your heart’s content and improve your health!
Why you will love this Easy No-Knead Einkorn Bread?
- Low in calories
- High in fiber
- Rich in healthy Omega-3s
- Easy to make
- No-knead bread!
- Full of flavor!
Want more healthy vegan bread recipes?
Should you give this Easy No Knead Einkorn Bread a try, please leave a comment and recipe rating below. Or snap a picture and don’t forget to tag me in remakes on your Instagram or Facebook with @wellnessdove and #wellnessdove. I really love seeing your remakes!
- 5 cups (500 gr) whole grain einkorn flour
- 1 package ¼-ounce (7 gr) active dry yeast
- 2 cups (450 ml) of warm water
- 1 tsp brown sugar
- 1 tsp Himalayan salt
- 4 tbsp raw sunflower seeds
- In a small bowl combine 1 cup of WARM water with the yeast, add the brown sugar, and 1 tbsp flour. Wait about 10-15 mins or until bubbles are formed (now you know for sure that your yeast is alive and your bread is going to rise). You can skip this step (*see notes).
- In a large bowl mix the flour, salt, sunflower seeds, add the activated yeast and the other cup of water. Mix everything well with a spoon (you don`t have to knead) until a sticky well-combined dough is formed.
- Line a round baking pan with parchment paper and transfer the dough into it.
- Cover and leave to a warm place for about 30 mins to rise.
- While the dough is rising, preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
- Once the 30 minutes have passed and the dough has risen, bake it for 40-45 mins or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Let it cool for a while.
- You can skip the first step (it is just a test to know if your yeast is alive) or when you use instant yeast. Simply mix everything well.
- The formed dough is very sticky, you can smooth the surface of your bread with a wet hand.
- You can prepare it in a bread machine as well.