A raw and creamy blend of nutritious berries, oats, banana, and chia seeds! All that sweetened with fiber-rich dates for a super healthy start of the day!
This homemade breakfast has super ingredients and is also quick and easy to prepare.
The recipe is plant-based (no dairy, no eggs), healthy, antioxidant-rich, and super tasty!
Pure & Natural
This breakfast idea is made with 100% whole natural plant foods.
Being completely whole food, plant-based means that there are no unhealthy animal products or processed ingredients.
Especially no oil so that your arteries stay healthy, your blood pure, your skin clear…
Instead, you get to eat oats. Oats are rich in fiber and healthy, complex natural carbohydrates that are digested slowly and provide you with energy for longer.
Dates are an excellent way to add sweetness in a healthy way. Rich in fiber, copper, manganese, and, importantly, potassium to balance out the sodium (salt) content in the body.
Chia seeds make this breakfast creamy and are super rich in those important Omega-3 fats which fight inflammation and protect the brain.
I also choose to include superfoods such as wheatgrass, aronia, and kelp since they don’t change the taste much but are super healthy for you.
Why you should eat berries more often?
All kinds of berries are well-known for their numerous health benefits. Here are some of them:
- Berries are a powerhouse of many antioxidants which keep your cells from the damaging effects of free radicals
- All berries have a low glycemic index, meaning that they balance your blood sugar throughout the day
- They are also highly nutritious, contain many vitamins and minerals, such as vitamin C and manganese
- Berries are well-known for their anti-inflammatory effect to your body, keeping diseases away
How to prepare the Quick & Healthy Breakfast?
This Quick & Healthy Breakfast Recipe is super delicious and satisfying. So creamy and fresh, full of healthy raw ingredients that increase your vitality and boost your energy level.
My favorite part is that it is also super easy to prepare. Just throw everything in the blender and after a few minutes, your breakfast is ready. You can even make it as an afternoon snack as well. Quite refreshing!
For the creamy Quick & Healthy Breakfast, I use a mix of frozen berries. It contains blackberries, red currant, raspberries, black currant, and blueberries. They make such a perfect combination of sweet and sour taste, that is so irresistible!
You just can’t stop eating it, however, there is nothing bad in this situation. On the contrary, as I mentioned earlier, this is one truly health-promoting meal!
I love to add even more superfoods to my breakfast, such as wheatgrass, aronia berry powder, and kelp. They are also loaded with many healthy nutrients that give you even higher energy kick!
Of course, it is optional, they don’t add to the taste as much, so you can skip them.
Want more healthy plant-based recipes with berries?
- Almond Raspberry Snack Bars
- Chocolate Raspberry Cake
- Easy Vegan Blueberry Energy Bar
- Quick & Easy Holiday Strawberry Bites
- Vegan Fruity Blueberry Cake
- 1 banana
- 1.4 oz (40 gr) rolled oats
- 1 cup (110 gr) frozen berries mix (raspberries, blueberries, blackberries, red currant, black currant)
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 2 dates, pitted
- 1 cup of water
- 1 tsp wheatgrass powder (optional)
- 1 tbsp aronia berry powder (optional)
- a pinch of kelp powder (optional)
- Place all ingredients in a high-powered blender for several minutes until smooth and creamy.
- Pour into a bowl and enjoy!