Smooth, sweet, and creamy peachy sorbet that is homemade! It is healthy, vegan and so easy to make.
The recipe is plant-based (no dairy). This peachy sorbet is delicious, comforting, and satisfying.
This is a simple and healthy, light plant-based frozen dessert. Naturally sweetened from the fruits.
A super fresh and delightful treat that will cool you down in the hot summer sun! Satisfaction guaranteed!
Just a few ingredients
This easy peachy sorbet is made with only 6 simple ingredients.
- Frozen Peaches
- Frozen banana
- Frozen Raspberries
- Lemon juice
- Maple syrup
Optimized for Great Health and Weight
This peachy sorbet is plant-based. It is dairy-free and healthy.
This is a whole natural food dessert that is free of oil.
Naturally sweetened from the peaches and banana, with just a bit of maple syrup for extra flavor you get healthy and tasty hand in hand!
It is creamy and tasty from the whole fruits, rich in micronutrients, antioxidants, and freshness!
How to prepare this Easy Vegan Peachy Sorbet?
The recipe is really very easy to make and has only 2 steps.
No need for an ice cream maker, this peachy sorbet is made in a blender.
For the full recipe, measurements, and instructions please find the recipe card below.
Also, check the video for visual instructions!
Step 1: Leave the frozen fruits at room temperature for about 10 mins to thaw a little.
Step 2: Place all ingredients in a food processor or blender and blend until smooth.
Serve it immediately as soft-serve or freeze for ice cream-like consistency.
- Before putting the fruits in a processor or blender, leave them for several minutes to thaw a little. They can be easily blended after that.
- I usually prepare frozen fruits at home. Just peel the peaches and banana, cut them into several slices and freeze. Then, your peachy sorbet is ready in just several minutes.
- It is best to use really ripe and juicy peaches that will give an amazing fragrance and taste to the sorbet.
This Easy Vegan Peachy Sorbet is:
- Plant-based (vegan)
- Whole food
- Peachy fragrant
- Velvety smooth
- Deliciously sweet
- Quick and easy to make
You may also like:
- Light & Easy Strawberry Dessert
- Easy No Bake Vegan Brownie
- Raw Chocolate Avocado Bowls
- Soft Avocado Truffles Vegan
- Easy Vegan Blueberry Energy Bar
If you give this Easy Vegan Peachy Sorbeta try, I’d love a comment and recipe rating below. You can snap a picture and don’t forget to tag me in your Instagram or Facebook post with @wellnessdove and #wellnessdove, I would love to see your remakes!
- If you use frozen fruits, leave them at room temperature for 10 mins to thaw a little.
- Then place all ingredients in a food processor or blender and blend until smooth.
- I usually prepare frozen fruits at home. Just peel the peaches and banana, cut them into several slices and freeze.
- Before putting the fruits in the food processor, leave them for 10 mins to thaw a little so they can be easily blended after that. This way the sorbet is ready to serve. If the fruits are too much thawed, you may need to freeze it for 20 mins before serving.
- You can also use fresh fruits for the sorbet. Just blend them in a food processor and freeze until firm.