Super simple recipe with whole plant foods only.
No sugars of any kind, all the sweetness comes from healthy fruit.
And these oats are rich in fibre and omega-3 fats.
Full of antioxidant-rich and low-glycemic berries to boost your immune system.
Great for a nutritious breakfast.
Also, ideal for when you need to eat something satiating but you are too tired to cook!
Optimized for Perfect Health and Weight
Since this oatmeal has only whole plant food ingredients, its already a super healthy food.
Oat are rich in fiber and healthy complex carbohydrates that are satienting and stop you from overeating.
Also, oats are a great prebiotic for your gut microbiome i.e. boost your immune system.
Chia seeds are abundant in those healthy Omega-3 fats that your brain health depends on.
Cinnamon and berries are an antioxidant powerhouse that fight inflammation, free radicals, and aging.
Prep time: 5 min
Cook time: 10 min
Yield: 1 serving
- ¾ cup rolled oats
- 1 cup fresh or frozen mix berries (blueberries, raspberries, blackberries, blackcurrant)
- 1 apple, chopped
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- ¾ tsp ground chia seeds
- Boil some hot water. Once it is boiling take it off the heat.
- Place rolled oats in a bowl and cover with water. Leave aside for about 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, take a larger dish and cover the bottom with the frozen berries and let them thaw.
- Chop the apple in small pieces.
- When the oats are ready, drain them and place them over the frozen fruits.
- Add cinnamon and the chia seeds and stir well.
- Add the apple on top and enjoy!