A warm and comforting soup loaded with healthy mushrooms and other veggies to keep your immune system sharp! So rich and flavorful plant-based recipe made in one pot. It is oil-free, rich in fiber, can be made gluten-free, and is ready in less than 30 mins.
This Mushroom Noodle Soup is easy to prepare and gets ready in no time.
I love adding mushrooms to soups as they become so soft and juicy.
This Mushroom Noodle Soup has a great texture and flavor! You should definitely try it!
Enjoy it for lunch or dinner sprinkled with some fresh dill on top.
Why you should eat mushrooms more often?
Mushrooms have high nutritional value. There are numerous important health benefits of eating mushrooms. Here are some of them:
- Mushrooms are well-known for stimulating your immune system, thus helping you fight inflammation.
- They are a powerhouse of many antioxidants, like selenium, choline, vitamin C.
- Mushrooms are rich in protein and have high fiber content.
- They help prevent cancer and fight cancer cells and tumor growth.
- Mushrooms also contain B vitamins, necessary for your brain and nervous system.
How to prepare the Mushroom Noodle Soup?
This is one tasty and nutritious soup recipe. It is also a healthy meal without any added oils.
And is so simple and easy to prepare, ready in less than 30 mins!
Just chop all veggies and put them in a pot with boiling water. Reduce the heat and let simmer for 15 mins. Add the noodles and green peas and cook for another 5 mins. Now your soup is ready. Stir in some ground flax seeds for those healthy Omega-3 fatty acids you need. Sprinkle some chopped dill on top for extra freshness and enjoy!
Keep in mind that the noodles absorb plenty of liquids. The more the soup stays, the more broth they will soak. So you may need to add more hot water if it has become very thick.
You may substitute the noodles for angel hair, rice, couscous or any other grain you like.
Why you will love this Mushroom Noodle Soup?
- Rich in fiber
- Without any harmful ingredients
- So rich and tasty!
- Super healthy and nutritious soup!
Want more healthy plant-based meal recipes?
If you want to keep your weight in check and stay on the healthy side in the kitchen, here are some of our plant-based meal recipes. Try these vegan, oil-free and super nutritious recipes below:
- Creamy Parsnip & Cashew Soup
- Easy & Healthy Spicy Cajun Balls | Vegan
- Creamy Vegan Pumpkin Pasta
- Easy & Healthy Bulgur and Spinach Bake
- Healthy Bean & Leek Casserole
Should you give this Quick & Easy Mushroom Noodle Soup a try, please leave a comment and recipe rating below. Or snap a picture and don’t forget to tag me in your Instagram or Facebook post with @wellnessdove and #wellnessdove, I would love to see your remakes!
- Place the chopped mushrooms, potatoes, carrots, and onion in a pot with boiling water. (The water should be about two inches above the veggies as the noodles absorb plenty of liquid). Reduce the heat and let simmer for 15 mins.
- Stir in the noodles and green peas. Season with salt and pepper and cook for another 5-8 mins until the noodles are ready.
- After that, add the ground flax seeds and stir.
- Sprinkle with chopped fresh dill and enjoy!
- Keep in mind that the noodles absorb plenty of liquid. The more the soup stays, the more broth they will soak. So you may need to add more water if it has become too thick.
- If you are gluten-free, make this Mushroom Noodle Soup using gluten-free noodles, like rice noodles or soba noodles.
- You may also substitute the noodles for angel hair, rice, couscous or any other grain you like.