Easy Brown Rice With Veggies! Brown rice combined with so many veggies,like onion, carrot, zucchini, tomatoes, it feels so fresh and is really flavorful!
No frying of the vegetables or rice, this meal is a super healthy water-only stir fry!
One of the tastiest brown rice recipes we have tried so far.
Combined with so many veggies, it feels fresh and really rich in flavor.
The sweet corn adds so much to the taste, it is just fantastic!
It is so good and easy to prepare just throw all ingredients in a deep pan and let it simmer.
An excellent lunch or dinner idea. Enjoy!
Optimized for Great Weight and Health
Another recipe from whole natural plant ingredients to make it as healthy as possible.
A water-only stir fry, there is no oil so that your blood stays pure and your arteries healthy.
The fiber-rich brown rice, rich in complex carbohydrates will supply you with energy for longer and help you keep the weight in check.
Carrots, tomatoes, zucchini, and peppers are also fiber and antioxidant-rich, helping the body to detox properly. The fiber basically sucks toxins from the body and the antioxidants fight stress on a cellular level.
The spices cumin, paprika, dill, black pepper, mint are micronutrient powerhouses that promote health, improve cellular function and reduce inflammation and oxidative stress.
- 1½ cup (250 gr) brown rice, soaked
- 1 onion
- 2 carrots
- 2 tomatoes
- 1 zucchini, diced
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 1 cup sweet corn, frozen
- 2 tsp mint
- 2 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp dried dill
- salt to taste
- several twists freshly ground black pepper
- To cook the brown rice more quickly soak it in water overnight.
- Place the onion, carrots, and tomatoes in a food processor and pulse until finely chopped.
- Put all ingredients in a deep frying pan with a lid. Add three cups of water and stir everything well. Bring to a boil, then reduce the heat and let it simmer for about 40 mins or until the rice is cooked.
- When it is ready, remove from the heat and let it covered for ten more minutes until all the liquid is absorbed.