Easy Brown Rice With Veggies recipe. Brown rice combined with so many veggies, like onion, carrot, zucchini, tomatoes, it feels so fresh and is really flavorful!
This is one easy, plant-based (no eggs, dairy-free), oil-free, and fiber-rich recipe! It is prepared with only clean whole plant food ingredients.
No frying of the vegetables or rice, this meal is a super healthy water-only stir fry!
One of the tastiest brown rice recipes we have tried so far.
Combined with so many veggies, it feels fresh and really rich in flavor.
The sweet corn adds so much to the taste, it is just fantastic!
It is so good and easy to prepare just throw all ingredients in a deep pan and let it simmer.
An excellent lunch or dinner idea. Enjoy!
Optimized for Great Weight and Health
Another recipe from whole natural plant ingredients to make it as healthy as possible.
A water-only stir fry, there is no oil so that your blood stays pure and your arteries healthy.
The fiber-rich brown rice, rich in complex carbohydrates will supply you with energy for longer and help you keep the weight in check.
Carrots, tomatoes, zucchini, and peppers are also fiber and antioxidant-rich, helping the body to detox properly. The fiber basically sucks toxins from the body and the antioxidants fight stress on a cellular level.
The spices cumin, paprika, dill, black pepper, mint are micronutrient powerhouses that promote health, improve cellular function and reduce inflammation and oxidative stress.
For more whole food meal ideas, check the plant-based recipes below:
- Soft and Chewy White Bean Nuggets
- Oriental Oven Baked Chickpeas
- Easy Vegan No Oil Baked Zucchini Sticks
- Cauliflower Burger Patties
- Quick & Easy Oil-free Bean Spread
If you give this Easy Brown Rice With Veggies a try, I’d love a comment and recipe rating below. You can snap a picture and don’t forget to tag me in your Instagram or Facebook post with @wellnessdove and #wellnessdove, I would love to see your remakes!
- To cook the brown rice more quickly soak it in water overnight.
- Place the onion, carrots, and tomatoes in a food processor and pulse until finely chopped.
- Put all ingredients in a deep frying pan with a lid. Add three cups of water and stir everything well. Bring to a boil, then reduce the heat and let it simmer for about 40 mins or until the rice is cooked.
- When it is ready, remove from the heat and let it covered for ten more minutes until all the liquid is absorbed.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 2 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 336Total Fat: 4gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 338mgCarbohydrates: 72gFiber: 11gSugar: 17gProtein: 10g
Nutrition information isn’t always accurate.