Creamy white beans, seasoned with garlic, cumin, dried onion, nutritional yeast, and coriander to create this smooth and fluffy bean spread. Enriched with ground flax seeds for extra nutrition. Ready in no time and sooo delicious!
This is a plant-based recipe (dairy-free, egg-free). It is also gluten and oil-free.
This Quick & Easy Bean Spread is super healthy, protein-rich and filling. Plus it is just so simple and easy to prepare!
Why you should eat more beans?
Here are some of the numerous benefits of eating beans:
- Beans are rich in resistant starch that slows the absorption of glucose and keeps your blood sugar level well balanced.
- They are abundant in fiber that improves digestion and reduces excess cholesterol in your body.
- Beans are an excellent source of healthy plant proteins.
- Regular bean consumption (at least twice a week) reduces cancer risk with 50%.
Simple and simply healthy
I love simple recipes that are tremendously healthy.
A recipe doesn’t need to be complicated and full of outlandish ingredients to be great for you.
This spread is 100% whole food, plant-based without any added oils or sugars.
Oil-free plant-based means healthy arteries, pure blood, healthy skin, balanced hormones, and perfect weight.
And then, the beans… so healthy, as you know by now!
As usual, I added some ground flax seeds for the anti-cancer lignans and Omega-3 fats that keep inflammation down and are vital for the brain.
Cumin… super-rich in magnesium, iron, phosphorous, calcium, vitamins E, A, C, K.
Nutritional yeast is a healthy prebiotic and one of the few complete sources of all B vitamins.
Garlic and dried onion are not only a source of the powerful cancer-fighting allinnase compounds but also are known to help you lose weight!
And some alkalizing lemon, chock-full of antioxidants!
And of all that goodness ready in 10 minutes. Enjoy!
How to prepare the Quick & Easy Bean Spread?
The recipe is really simple and requires no more than 10 mins in the kitchen.
All you need is a food processor. My favorite kitchen appliance since my family started a plant-based diet. It has saved me so much time and effort. I love it!
Place all ingredients for the Quick & Easy Bean Spread in the food processor. Blend for several minutes until smooth. And voila!
This is the best bean spread ever! So tasty and rich. It will nourish your body and keep you healthy!
Enjoy it on a whole wheat loaf or with some crackers. Why not use it as a dip for roasted veggies? It makes a great meal or snack throughout the day!
Why you will love this Quick & Easy Bean Spread?
- Plant-based | Vegan
- Loaded with plant proteins
- Rich in healthy Omega-3 fatty acids
- High in antioxidants
- So smooth in texture
- Super tasty and satisfying!
Want more plant-based spreads and dips recipes?
If you want to stay healthy and keep your weight in check, here are some delicious vegan recipes for you:
- Avocado Chickpea Sandwich Spread
- Easy Creamy & Light Zucchini Spread
- Healthy Chickpea Sandwich Spread
- Tasty Zucchini & Walnut Dip
- 1 can (15-ounce) cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 cloves garlic
- ½ lemon, juiced
- 6 tbsp ground flax seeds
- ½ cup of water
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp nutritional yeast
- 1 tsp dried onion
- ½ tsp coriander
- ½ tsp salt
- Place all ingredients in a food processor. Blend for several minutes until smooth.
- Enjoy it on a whole wheat loaf, with crackers or as a dip for roasted vegetables.