Crispy zucchini sticks seasoned with onion, garlic, and aromatic spices. They are oven-roasted without any oil to create this fresh healthy and juicy snack or side dish. Enjoy them with a simple delicious vegan sunflower seeds dip.
- A great healthy side or snack
- Optimized for health and weight loss
- What does zucchini do to your body
- Why you will love these Baked Zucchini Sticks?
- more easy zucchini recipes
- Easy Oil-free Baked Zucchini Sticks
A great healthy side or snack
I love making quick and easy recipes, like this scrumptious Creamy Zucchini Dip that is one of my favorite zucchini recipes.
So these Zucchini Sticks are one of those, you put them in the oven and they bake by themselves. Meanwhile, you can make other things like the sunflower seeds dip to enjoy them with.
They will make a healthy side dish that will please your friends or simply add a bit of flavor to your day!
Also, enjoy them as a nutritious and healthy snack for when you need a bit of a boost.
Optimized for health and weight loss
This recipe is prepared with only whole natural plant foods to keep you healthy and trim. It is plant-based, oil-free, quick and easy to make.
Zucchini is low caloric and has a high fiber content for guilt-free snacking!
You get almost all B vitamins from the nutritional yeast as well as immune-boosting antioxidants thanks to the onion, dill, and garlic!
They are baked, not fried to make them as healthy as possible!
The bread crumbs add such a nice crunchy texture. However, you can skip them for a gluten-free meal.
Loaded with antioxidant-rich herbs these Zucchini Sticks make a perfect snack or side dish. Serve them with a Creamy Sunflower Seeds Dip to take your meal to another level. Enjoy!
What does zucchini do to your body
- Zucchini is a healthy, alkalizing vegetable, full of nutrition
- It has a high fiber content that improves your gut health
- Zucchini is rich in the antioxidant zeaxanthin that protects your eyesight
- Zucchini is a great source of folate, vitamin A, potassium
- It has also a low-calorie count, no fat or sugar and helps you lose weight
Why you will love these Baked Zucchini Sticks?
- Whole food
- Easy to prepare
- Baked, not fried
- Rich in antioxidants
- A super healthy and tasty snack for any time of the day!
more easy zucchini recipes
- Easy Creamy & Light Zucchini Spread
- Quick and Creamy Zucchini Soup
- Healthy Zucchini Dip
- Zucchini Bean Casserole
- Vegan Lentils-Quinoa Zucchini Boats
If you give these Baked Zucchini Sticks a try, I’d love a comment and recipe rating below. You can snap a picture and don’t forget to tag me in your Instagram or Facebook post with @wellnessdove and #wellnessdove, I would love to see your remakes!
For the Zucchini Sticks
- 4 medium zucchini
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp onion powder
- 1 tbsp nutritional yeast
- 1 tbsp dried dill
- 2 tbsp whole wheat bread crumbs
- ¾ tsp salt or to taste
For the Sunflower Seeds Dip
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Chop the zucchini into long sticks.
- In a large bowl mix all ingredients for the zucchini sticks together and stir everything well.
- Place seasoned zucchini on the baking sheet.
- Bake for 25 mins.
- Meanwhile, put all ingredients for the sunflower seeds dip (except the dill) in a high-powered blender. Blend until smooth and creamy.
- Chop some fresh dill on top and enjoy!
- Also, check the video for visual instructions.
- As breadcrumbs substitute you can try ground nuts or seeds (almonds, walnuts, sunflower seeds, or pumpkin seeds), fine cornmeal or corn flour, finely ground rolled oats, ground sesame seeds or flaxseed meal can work as a breadcrumb substitute, offering a slightly nutty taste and a nutritious boost.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases
Nutrition Information:Yield: 2 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 296Total Fat: 17gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 13gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 900mgCarbohydrates: 30gFiber: 10gSugar: 9gProtein: 15g