A nutritious and healthy snack for when you need a bit of a boost.
Super easy and healthy with only natural whole plant foods.
Oven-baked, no frying, no oil!
It all simply smells and tastes great.
Fresh and juicy zucchini combine very well with the dill, garlic, onion.
The bread crumbs add a crunchier texture to the zucchini which gives a superb feeling.
Go very well with our Easy Vegan Oil-free Sunflower Seeds Dip.
Optimized for health and weight loss
Only whole natural plant foods are used, which are the healthiest and most nutritious for you.
The zucchini is low calorie and nutritious for your guilt-free snacking!
You get almost all B vitamins with the nutritional yeast as well as immune-boosting antioxidants via the onion, dill, and garlic!
Why these No Oil Baked Zucchini Sticks are so beneficial for you?
- Whole food
- Without any processed ingredients
- Rich in antioxidants
- A super healthy and tasty snack for any time of the day!
- 4 medium zucchini
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp onion powder
- 1 tbsp nutritional yeast
- 1 tbsp dried dill
- 2 tbsp whole wheat bread crumbs
- salt to taste
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Chop the zucchini into long sticks.
- In a large bowl mix all ingredients together and stir everything well.
- Place seasoned zucchini on the baking sheet.
- Bake for 25 mins.