Crispy zucchini sticks seasoned with onion, garlic, and other aromatic spices. Baked without any oil to create this super fresh and juicy snack or side dish.
Topped with some creamy and delicious sunflower seeds dip, they are just so flavorful!
This is one really quick and easy recipe that is plant-based (dairy-free, egg-free). These Zucchini Sticks are prepared without any oil as well.
They are baked, not fried, making them even healthier!
Loaded with antioxidant-rich herbs these Zucchini Sticks make a perfect snack or side dish.
A nutritious and healthy meal for when you need a bit of a boost.
The bread crumbs add a crunchier texture to the zucchini sticks which gives a superb feeling.
Top them with our Easy Vegan Oil-free Sunflower Seeds Dip for a complete sensation. Enjoy!
Optimized for health and weight loss
Only whole natural plant foods are used in this recipe, which are the healthiest and most nutritious for you.
The zucchini is low caloric and nutritious for your guilt-free snacking!
You get almost all B vitamins with the nutritional yeast as well as immune-boosting antioxidants via the onion, dill, and garlic!
Why you will love these Baked Zucchini Sticks?
- Whole food
- Easy to prepare
- Baked, not fried
- Rich in antioxidants
- A super healthy and tasty snack for any time of the day!
Want more healthy plant-based zucchini recipes?
If you liked our Easy Vegan No Oil Baked Zucchini Sticks, here are some other interesting vegan flavorful ideas for you:
- Easy Creamy & Light Zucchini Spread
- Quick and Filling Zucchini & Cashew Cream Soup
- Healthy Vegan Zucchini Dip Sandwich
- Zucchini Pizza Casserole Vegan, Oil-free
- Vegan Lentils-Quinoa Zucchini Boats
If you give these Baked Zucchini Sticks a try, I’d love a comment and recipe rating below. You can snap a picture and don’t forget to tag me in your Instagram or Facebook post with @wellnessdove and #wellnessdove, I would love to see your remakes!
For the Zucchini Sticks
- 4 medium zucchini
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp onion powder
- 1 tbsp nutritional yeast
- 1 tbsp dried dill
- 2 tbsp whole wheat bread crumbs
- ¾ tsp salt or to taste
For the Sunflower Seeds Dip
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Chop the zucchini into long sticks.
- In a large bowl mix all ingredients for the zucchini sticks together and stir everything well.
- Place seasoned zucchini on the baking sheet.
- Bake for 25 mins.
- Meanwhile, put all ingredients for the sunflower seeds dip (except the dill) in a high-powered blender. Blend until smooth and creamy.
- Chop some fresh dill on top and enjoy!
- Also, check the video for visual instructions.