This ice-cold sunflower seeds, cucumber soup will cool you down in the hot summer sun.
The combination of raw, activated sunflower seeds and super detoxifying cucumber is not only refreshing but super healthy as well!
With only whole natural plant foods and no oils for that healthier you.
Weight-loss and health-promoting
This soup is 100% whole plant food.
Very filling but healthy due to the whole sunflower seeds.
They are rich in protein and healthy fats.
When soaked overnight, they start to germinate and become highly absorbable and healthier.
The cucumber, fresh lemon, and garlic are rich in antioxidants and boost the immune system.
Prep time: 5 min
Cook: 5 min
Makes 1 Serving.
- 2 ounces raw shelled sunflower seeds, soaked
- 1½ cup of water
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 cucumber, peeled
- 1 clove garlic, pressed
- ½ bunch of fresh dill
- salt to taste
- 5-6 ice cubes
- Soak the sunflower seeds overnight in water.
- When ready, rinse well and place in a blender, together with the lemon juice and salt. Blend until creamy.
- Peel the cucumber and chop it into small pieces. Chop the dill into fine pieces
- Put the creamy mixture in a bowl, add the cucumber.
- Add the pressed garlic and the dill.
- Chill with the ice cubes.
- You can always change the thickness of your soup by adding more water.
- The garlic can be added in the blender as well but I find it tastier when it is pressed and added later.