Soft Avocado Truffles! Creamy avocado, sweetened with dates mixed with cocoa powder to create a real truffle texture and taste!
They are sugar-free, gluten-free, and nut-free.
With only whole plant food ingredients these avocado truffles make a great dessert, breakfast or snack.
Super simple and tasty plant based recipe recipe.
These truffle balls taste like an exquisite dessert while being perfectly healthy.
Tasty and nutritious. It can truly be both.
Enjoy them and your body will enjoy them too!
Health and Weight-loss Promoting
No refined carbohydrates/sugars mean that this is a dessert that promotes weight loss and health!
Very little oil is used to keep your arteries safe.
Instead, we put mostly whole food sources of sugar and fat to keep your health and sweet tooth satisfied!
Raw avocadoes are a great source of B vitamins and vitamins C, E, K as well as magnesium, potasium, lutein and beta-carotene.
I used dates as a sweetener, instead of sugar. They are so full of fiber and nutrition.
And cocoa powder, well, it tastes great but is so mineral rich!
I advise you to try using matcha tea, it is one of the most abundant sources of antioxidants which are so important for detoxification of the body!
Why these Avocado truffles are so beneficial for you?
- High in healthy Omega-3 fatty acids
- So soft and moist, full of flavor!
Want more healthy plant-based dessert recipes?
If you want to eat a healthy diet, keep your weight in check and still enjoy those sweet delights from time to time, try our healthy low-calorie vegan desserts below:
- Light & Easy Strawberry Dessert
- Super Healthy Banana Avocado Chocolate Cake | Vegan
- Quick & Easy Holiday Strawberry Bites Vegan
- Quick & Easy Coconut Delight Balls
- Vegan Chocolate Raspberry Mousse
Vegan Avocado Truffles
These 4-ingredient chocolate avocado truffles taste like an exquisite dessert while being perfectly healthy. They are quick and easy to make as they require no baking.
- 1 small ripe avocado, peeled and deseeded (85 g)
- 8 (75 g) regular dates, pitted
- 1½ tbsp cocoa powder
- ¼ heaping cup (25 g) coconut flour
- pinch of salt
- Place all ingredients in a food processor and blend for several minutes until smooth.
- Take about a full teaspoon of the mixture and roll into small balls.
- Roll each truffle in cocoa powder or Matcha tea. Enjoy!
- If the mixture is too soft you can add one more tablespoon of coconut flour so you can shape it into balls easier.
- The Matcha tea adds a slight bitterness to the taste but it is quite interesting.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 12 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 71Total Fat: 4gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 13mgCarbohydrates: 9gFiber: 2gSugar: 6gProtein: 1g
Nutrition information isn’t always accurate.