Super tasty and fresh Coconut Delight Balls!
Raw almonds mixed with coconut shreds, vanilla, and fresh lemon juice. All that rolled in extra coconut shreds for a moment of complete healthy bliss.
A recipe with only pure natural plant ingredients. 100% vegan!
Homemade with love for a healthy family! Without any additives or other harmful ingredients.
One of my favorite recipes when I am in a hurry, as it is super quick and easy to prepare.
Just place all ingredients in a food processor until finely mixed. Roll the balls and voila!
They look so sweet and beautiful. I guarantee everyone will love them!
Fantastic taste and look! You should definitely try these Coconut Delight Balls!
Surprise your guests for any occasion or even make them as a gift for a loved one!
Why these Coconut Delight Balls are beneficial for you?
- Fewer calories
- Easy to make
- Soft and flavorful
- An excellent snack for any time of the day!
Want more plant-based dessert recipes?
If you liked our Coconut Delight Balls, you should also try some of our other healthy dessert recipes below:
- Easy Vegan Blueberry Energy Bar
- Super Healthy Vegan Chocolate Chickpea Muffins | Low Fat
- Healthy Vegan Cheesecake with Blueberries
- No Sugar, Nut Free Avocado Truffles
- 1 cup (100 gr) raw almonds
- 1 cup (70 gr) coconut shreds
- 4 tbsp Maple syrup
- 2 tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 3 tbsp melted coconut oil
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- pinch of salt
- Place the almonds in a food processor and pulse until finely chopped.
- Fold the other ingredients in the processor as well until a smooth mixture is formed.
- Take about a full teaspoon of the coconut mixture and roll into small balls.
- Roll each ball in coconut shreds and enjoy!