Healthy Bean Dip with a smooth and fluffy texture that is so flavorful. It is so quick and easy to make and requires only a few simple pantry ingredients. This Bean Dip recipe is vegan, naturally gluten-free, and comes together in just 10 mins.
It is perfect for your party, serve it with some fresh or roasted veggies, toasted bread, tortilla chips, use it as a burrito cream, it will please any crowd.
Simple whole food ingredients
This vegan bean dip is made with only whole plant food ingredients. It is healthy, free of oil and processed sugar. It is super easy, ready in just 10 mins and is made with less than 10 ingredients, most of them seasoning.
- Canned butter beans – you can also use any other bean variety, such as white or red kidney beans, pinto beans.
- Lemon juice – freshly squeezed
- Whole sesame tahini – it is made from the whole sesame seed with all the fiber and microelements in it
- Dates – I used regular pitted dates
- Spices – you will need nutritional yeast, paprika, cumin, onion and garlic powder, salt
For the full ingredients list, measurements, and instructions, please find the recipe card below.
How to make 10- minute vegan bean dip
This is the easiest vegan bean dip recipe that has only 1 simple step to follow.
Step 1: Place all ingredients for the bean dip in a food processor and blend for several minutes until smooth.
And voila your scrumptious bean dip is ready to eat. It just can’t be any easier.
Whenever you are in a hurry and need a quick and easy recipe, this 10- minute bean dip is the perfect food for you. Maybe you would like to also try my Easy Creamy Zucchini Dip?
This 10 -minute bean dip is
- Plant-based (vegan)
- Whole food
- Quick and easy to make
- Ready in just 10 mins
- Fluffy and smooth
- A great appetizer
How to serve
Enjoy this scrumptious Bean Dip as an appetizer or side.
Why not bake some healthy oil-free Easy Zucchini Sticks and top them in your bean dip?
You can also serve it as a main dish with a loaf of my easy oil-free No Knead Einkorn Bread.
This Vegan Bean Dip is the perfect food for any party. Have a look at my Creamy Cashew Stuffed Tomatoes that you may also like. Have a look here on the blog as there are other dips and spread that are easy and yummy, like my Easy Healthy Party Dip.
More quick and easy vegan dip recipes
- Easy Creamy and Light Zucchini Dip
- Healthy Vegan Party Dip
- Avocado Chickpea Sandwich Spread
- Vegan Sunflower Seeds Dip
- Quick Oil-free Vegan Bean Dip
- Tasty Zucchini & Walnut Dip
If you try this 10-minute Scrumptious Bean Dip, please leave a comment and recipe rating below. If you take a photo of your Bean Dip, don’t forget to tag me in your Instagram or Facebook post with @wellnessdove and #wellnessdove, I would love to see your remakes!
- Place all ingredients for the bean dip in a food processor and blend for several minutes until smooth.
- Enjoy your delicious bean dip in a bowl with some roasted potatoes, fresh veggies, tortilla chips, toasted bread, or whatever you like.
- You can also use any other beans, like white or red kidney beans, pinto beans.
- If you don't want to use canned beans, you can use dry beans and cook them on your own. Just soak the beans overnight and then boil them in plenty of water until soft.