Super delicious and rich in flavor!
Fresh zucchini, dill and walnut dip, seasoned with garlic and onion, without any added oils is a healthy and tasty choice for you.
Rich in healthy Omega-3s, antioxidants, micronutrients, and whole carbs and fats, this sandwich not only tastes great but will keep you healthy!
Free from saturated and trans fats or sugars, as usual!
This whole food vegan sandwich is a great lunch or breakfast idea.
You can prepare the zucchini dip in advance, store in the refrigerator and assemble the sandwich in 5 mins.
You can always add other veggies, herbs, and seasoning to your taste and make it a favourite meal.
Prep & Cook time: 20 mins
- 1 large slice of whole wheat bread
- 1 or 2 large tomato slices
- Thinly sliced red onion
- Several twists freshly ground black pepper
- Fresh mint leaves or parsley, chopped
For the Zucchini dip
- Prepare our easy, plant-based, oil-free, delicious Zucchini & Walnut Dip.
- You can toast the bread slice if you like.
- Spread a thick layer of the Zucchini & Walnut Dip on the slice of bread.
- Add several sliced red onion rings on top, then tomato slices, season with black pepper and fenugreek to taste.
- Sprinkle with chopped mint leaves or parsley.
- Cut in half and enjoy!