These cute vegan brownie hearts are so easy to make. They require no baking, only 4 simple ingredients and minimal effort. And you’ve got a healthy Valentine’s or other special occasion dessert or snack.
If you’re looking for a delicious treat you can whip up in minutes with minimal effort, you’ll love these brownie hearts! They combine healthy pecans and dates with a hint of orange flavor. They are rich, decadent, and delicious!
If you are a brownie lover you can also check out my Easy No Bake Brownie, or these Raw Vegan Brownie Bites.
- Dietary features– vegan, whole food, raw, refined sugar free, gluten-free, oil-free
- No baking is required!
- Just 4 simple ingredients
- Quick and easy to make
- Naturally sweetened with dates
- Healthy raw brownies
- Cute heart shape
- Perfect for snack or dessert
- Great gift idea
- Freeze well
Simple Whole Food Ingredients
You will need only 4 simple ingredients to make these healthy brownie hearts:
- raw pecans – I used raw plain pecans. You can also use other nuts like walnuts, almonds, or cashews.
- dates – I used regular dates. They will naturally sweeten the brownies while also binding everything together. Not to mention all the minerals and fiber you get from dates.
- cacao powder or cocoa powder – I used raw cacao powder for an extra chocolatey flavor
- orange juice – for added citrus flavor and aroma, freshly squeezed is best.
- salt – just a pinch to enhance the chocolate flavor
For the full ingredients list, measurements, and instructions, please find the recipe card below.
A Healthy Snack or Dessert
You can’t go wrong with these no bake brownies!
The vegan brownie hearts don’t require an oven and are super simple to make with just 4 wholesome ingredients. They are sure to please, so give them a try!
They also make a great alternative to store-bought chocolate candy and they are also fun to make. Plus, they are refined sugar free, oil-free, flourless, and grain-free.
All you need are raw pecans, dates, cacao powder and orange juice. Combine them all together and you’ll get that perfect fudgy brownie texture and flavor.
Highly nutritious with healthy omega-3s, antioxidants, essential microelements and vitamins, lots of fiber these brownie hearts are a truly healthy treat. One or two is all you need to satisfy your sweet tooth.
These No Bake Brownie Hearts are
- whole food
- no processed ingredients
- refined sugar free
- quick and easy to make
- require no baking
- made with 4 ingredients
- a healthy snack or dessert
- rich and flavorful!
How to Store
Room temperature: You can keep these no bake brownie hearts out of the fridge for a few hours.
Fridge: You can also store them in a sealed container in the fridge for up to 2 weeks.
Freezer: Store up to 3 months in a sealed container or freezer-friendly bag. They don’t freeze solid so can be enjoyed straight from the freezer.
More Healthy No Bake Recipes
- No Bake Coconut Balls
- Easy Oatmeal Cake with Strawberries
- Delicious Pumpkin Truffles
- Easy No Bake Cookies
- Raspberry Bliss Balls
- No Bake Chocolate Pudding Pie
If you try these no bake vegan brownie hearts, please let me know! Leave a comment and ★★★★★ recipe rating below. I would love to see your remakes and hear what you think.
4 Ingredient No bake Brownie Hearts
These cute vegan brownie hearts are so easy to make. They require no baking, only 4 simple ingredients and minimal effort. And you've got a healthy Valentine's or other special occasion dessert or snack.
- ½ cup (55 g) raw pecans
- 5 (50 g) regular dates, pitted
- 1 tbsp cacao powder
- 1 tbsp orange juice, freshly squeezed
- pinch of salt
- Put all ingredients for the brownie hearts in a food processor and blend into a thick dough.
- Press the dough between your hands until well combined. Use your fingers to press the dough into a silicone heart mold.
- Transfer your mold to the freezer for about 30 mins until the hearts firm up.
- Carefully remove the hearts from the mold and enjoy!
- You can use any nuts or mix of them - almonds, walnuts, cashews.
- You can also put the pecans first in the food processor and pulse until finely chopped. Then, add the other ingredients for a smooth and fine texture.
- The total time doesn't include chill time.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 15 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 37Total Fat: 3gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 9mgCarbohydrates: 3gFiber: 1gSugar: 2gProtein: 1g
Nutrition information isn’t always accurate.