These sweet no-bake brownie bites take minutes to make with just 3 simple ingredients. They are the perfect healthy treat for you!
The recipe is vegan, GF, oil-free, refined sugar-free, and easy to make.
These homemade raw brownie bites are a healthy alternative to store-bought chocolate candy. They are also great for kids.
Simple Whole Food Ingredients
These delicious fudgy brownie bites are made with just 3 wholesome ingredients. They are truly healthy, have no added sugar, and are suitable for an everyday snack or dessert.
- raw walnuts – use plain raw walnuts that are unsalted and have no other additives
- dates – I used regular dates but any soft and moist variety will work too
- cocoa powder – you can use regular cocoa powder or raw cacao powder for more nutrition and boost of flavor
Please find the recipe card below for the full ingredients list, measurements, and instructions.
Healthy Vegan Brownies
Yes, it is possible! And it’s that easy!
If you love brownies this is the perfect healthy option for an everyday treat.
Forget those store-bought ones with tons of sugar, oil, additives, preservatives, and whoever knows what other processed and unhealthy ingredients.
Instead, try soft and moist dates combined with walnuts and cocoa powder that create a rich and fudgy brownie texture.
Each of those 3 simple ingredients packs such a nutritious punch!
- Dates are a great source of antioxidants, particularly flavonoids, carotenoids, and phenolic acids that fight disease and restore your tissues.
- Walnuts are Omega-3 powerhouses, giving you those anti-inflammatory essential fats that help your blood vessels stay healthy and strong.
- If you choose to use cacao powder, you are not simply adding great taste but also iron, potassium, magnesium, and antioxidants to your meal!
And on top of that, these vegan brownie bites take just a few minutes to make.
These Raw Brownie Bites are
- vegan (plant-based)
- whole food
- have no added sugar
- much healthier alternative
- require no baking
- ready in just a few minutes
- a perfect snack or dessert
- totally satisfying and yummy
How to Store
Room temperature: You can keep these raw vegan brownie bites out of the fridge for a few hours or even a day if you plan to take them on-the-go.
Fridge: You can also store them in a sealed container in the fridge for up to 2 weeks.
Freezer: Store up to 3 months in a sealed container or freezer-friendly bag. They don’t freeze solid so can be enjoyed straight from the freezer.
More Healthy Balls Recipes
- No Bake Coconut Balls (4 ingredients)
- Carrot Cake Balls
- Easy 5-ingredient Oatmeal Balls
- Raspberry Bliss Balls | Nut-free
- Easy Coconut Delight Balls
- Quick Holiday Strawberry Bites
If you try these Raw Vegan Brownie Bites, please leave a comment and ★★★★★ recipe rating below. If you take a photo and share it on Instagram or Facebook, please tag me with @wellnessdove and use #wellnessdove as I would love to see your remakes!
Did you try this recipe? I’d love to hear about it!
Click here to leave a review.
- Place all ingredients for the brownie bites in a food processor and pulse for several minutes.
- Take about one full teaspoon of the mixture and roll it into a ball (the recipe makes about 8 balls). Enjoy!
- You can use any nuts or mix of them - almonds, pecans, hazelnuts.
- These brownie bites are plain, they have no coating. You can roll them in cocoa powder, chopped nuts or coconut shreds if you like to look nicer.
- The recipe makes about 8 balls. If you want a bigger batch just adjust the amount of the ingredients.