This is one easy and quick bread recipe. It is homemade without any yeast and is ready in no time! This is a healthy, plant-based (no eggs, dairy-free), and satiating bread.
Only whole plant food ingredients are used to make it super healthy.
That means no processed flour or oil in the recipe but still, this healthy bread has a soft texture and is really tasty.
It is ready in no time, without waiting for it to raise.
Super quick and easy. You don’t even have to knead it much simply make it into a presentable shape.
It is so effortless and definitely a favorite of ours!
Plus it is a clean and healthy bread recipe without any additives, conservatives, or whatever other unknown ingredients they put in the store-bought ones.
Enjoy it with any of our healthy plant-based delicious dips or spreads and we guarantee it will disappear immediately!
Optimized for Great Health and Weight
That alone makes this bread a health food.
Whole wheat flour is a great source of B vitamins, manganese, phosphorus, magnesium and iron.
We added sesame, flax and chia seeds to provide those important Omega-3 fats that protect the brain.
This Quick & Easy No Yeast Bread is:
- Plant-based (vegan)
- Whole Food
- Without any additives
- Full of flavor
- Quick & easy to make
- With whole food ingredients!
For more whole food meal ideas, check the plant-based recipes below:
- Easy No Knead Einkorn Bread
- Whole Wheat Veggie Pizza
- Spinach & Onion Whole Wheat Bread
- Italian Potato Foccacia Bread
If you give this Quick & Easy No Yeast Bread a try, I’d love a comment and recipe rating below. You can snap a picture and don’t forget to tag me in your Instagram or Facebook post with @wellnessdove and #wellnessdove, I would love to see your remakes!
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C).
- In a large bowl mix the dry ingredients (whole wheat flour, baking
powder, baking soda, salt, sugar, flax, sesame, and chia seeds).
- Fold the water and vinegar into the bowl as well and whisk
everything together until a well-combined dough is formed. You may need
to knead it for a while just to shape it into a round form.
- Line a round baking pan with parchment paper and transfer the dough into it.
- Bake for 30 mins or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Let it cool a bit.
- You can make some light cuts on top of the dough with a sharp knife to make it more beautiful.
- When I take the bread out of the oven, I cover it with a clean towel and sprinkle with water. This softens its crust a little.