A deliciously refreshing summer salad with thinly sliced cucumber, crispy radishes, and fresh dill. The salad is light and juicy, perfect as a side dish or a wonderful inclusion to BBQs, potlucks, or picnics.
The recipe is healthy, vegan, gluten-free, and oil-free. A really simple and delicious salad that is ready in 10 mins! It pairs perfectly with our vegan chickpea meatloaf, homemade falafels, quinoa burgers or herbed roasted potatoes!
- Dietary – vegan, whole food, oil-free, nut-free, gluten-free
- Quick & easy to make
- Ready in 10 mins
- Simple but delicious
- No cooking needed
- Only 5 ingredients
- Healthy and oil-free
- It’s allergy-friendly – gluten-free, nut-free & oil-free
- Great as a side salad to main meals
This simple and quick salad is light, fresh and so tasty. It is full of fresh flavors that you’re gonna love! Here’s what you will need:
- cucumber – try to find the best and freshest cucumber
- red radishes – their peppery flavor pairs perfectly with the fresh cucumber
- fresh dill – adds great flavor and is such a refreshing herb, use as much as you like
- sweet corn – I used canned sweet corn, just drain it well
- apple cider vinegar – used to season the salad together with some salt
For the full ingredients list, measurements, and instructions, please find the recipe card below.
Why You Will Love This Fresh Cucumber Summer Salad
This quick and easy summer salad features fresh thinly sliced cucumber, red radishes, and dill, tossed with delicious sweet corn and seasoned with apple cider vinegar.
It might sound simple, made with minimal ingredients but it’s packed with yummy flavors and textures from the corn, crispy radishes, and cucumber. You will be pleasantly surprised by it.
The nutritional value of this delicious salad with the addition of starchy corn is quite nice. It is rich in fiber that helps you stay full for longer between meals. Loaded with antioxidants and vitamins this healthy salad protects your body from the harmful effects of free radicals.
Bonus: This is the perfect summer salad that is quick and easy to make, ready in just 10 mins. It makes a great side dish for cookouts and barbeques all season long.
This Fresh Cucumber Summer Salad is
- vegan (dairy-free & egg-free)
- whole food
- one pot recipe
- easy to whip up
- uses a handful of simple ingredients
- packed with yummy flavors
- perfect for cookouts, BBQs, and picnics
How to Store
This cucumber and radish salad is best to enjoy right away as it is most vibrant and crispy.
Refrigerator: Store leftovers in a sealed container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
Make ahead: You can make it a short time ahead. I suggest seasoning it with salt and vinegar just before serving. Otherwise, the cucumber and radishes will start to soften and will become less crispy.
More Vegan Salad Ideas
- Avocado Quinoa Salad
- Vegan Potato Salad
- Chickpea Mediterranean Salad
- Creamy Avocado Pasta Salad
- Fresh Cucumber Carrot Salad
- Broccoli and Tofu Green Salad
- Nutritious Vitamin Salad
- Oil-free Vegan Salad Dressing
If you try this Fresh Cucumber Summer Salad, please let me know! Leave a comment and ★★★★★ recipe rating below. I would love to see your remakes and hear what you think.
- 1 cucumber, sliced
- 1 bunch (approx. 200 g) red radishes, thinly sliced
- 1 cup (140 g) [canned sweet corn](, drained
- ⅓ cup chopped fresh dill
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- ⅔ tsp Himalayan salt
- Thinly slice the cucumber and radishes. Chop the dill.
- Combine all ingredients in a large mixing bowl and toss well.
- There's no need to peel the cucumber, the skin adds fiber and nutrition. Just make sure to wash it well.
- Try to find the best and freshest ingredients possible for a vibrant and tasty salad.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 3 Serving Size: 1 Small Bowl
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 68Total Fat: 1gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 0mgCarbohydrates: 15gFiber: 3gSugar: 5gProtein: 3g
Nutrition information isn’t always accurate.
IF YOU ARE USING PINTEREST, FEEL FREE TO PIN THIS PHOTO: