This 5-ingredient sunflower seeds sauce is creamy, healthy, and delicious. It’s easy to make and ready in just a few minutes. Packed with flavor, it can be used in many different ways.
All you need is just 5 simple ingredients for this allergy-friendly, gluten-free, dairy-free sunflower seeds sauce. Enjoy it as a sauce for so many different meals, as a salad dressing or a dip.
Whole Food Ingredients
This easy sunflower seeds sauce is vegan and oil-free. It’s made with only 5 simple everyday whole food ingredients. Here’s what you need:
- sunflower seeds – use raw plain sunflower seeds, unsalted
- garlic – adds great taste to the sauce
- soy sauce – you can also use tamari for a gluten-free sauce or coconut aminos for a soy-free sauce
- lemon – freshly squeezed is best
- dill – I used dried dill in this recipe
Please find the recipe card below for the full ingredients list, measurements, and instructions.
- Dietary: vegan (dairy-free and egg-free), whole food, gluten-free, oil-free, nut-free
- Quick and easy to make with only 5 simple ingredients
- Ready in just a few minutes
- Great for vegan meatballs, salads, wraps, burgers, grain bowls, bean casseroles, cooked rice
Why make this Sunflower Seeds SauCe
Because it is healthy and vegan (dairy-free, egg-free). Plus, it’s easy to make and ready in just a few minutes.
Sunflower seeds are a clean whole food, which will keep your body healthy and trim and reduce the risk of diseases. The sunflower seeds also make it a great choice for people with nut allergies.
This sauce is high in healthy fats, antioxidants like vitamin E, selenium, and flavonoids, which help reduce inflammation and prevent chronic diseases.
This Sunflower Seeds Sauce is
- vegan (dairy-free and egg-free)
- whole food
- gluten- free
- creamy and tasty
- easy to make
- made with 5 simple ingredients
- ready in just a few minutes
How to Serve
There are many different ways to enjoy this sunflower seeds sauce. Here are some my favorite serving suggestions:
- a delicious sauce for burger patties, such as these Cauliflower Burger Patties, or bean casseroles like this Zucchini and Spinach Bean Casserole
- as a salad dressing as it is creamy and rich with great flavor
- pairs great with cooked rice dishes, quinoa
- delicious sauce for wraps, burritos, pizza, or tacos
- drizzle over nutritious buddha bowls or grain bowls, filled with fresh veggies, leafy greens, potatoes, favorite grains
- serve with all kinds of vegan meatballs, nuggets, or falafels, like these White Bean Nuggets, or Homemade Falafels, Baked Chickpea Balls
- combine with baked potatoes, roasted veggies, etc.
How to Store
Once prepared, store the sunflower seeds sauce in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 5 days.
It may thicken slightly while refrigerated, so you may need to add a little bit of water to thin it before serving.
More Healthy Sauce and Dips Recipes
- Creamy Vegan Garlic Sauce
- My Favorite Quick Cashew Sauce
- Vegan Falafel Sauce
- Creamy Zucchini Dip
- Oil-free Vegan Salad Dressing
- Avocado Chickpea Spread
If you try this Sunflower Seeds Sauce, please leave a comment and ★★★★★ recipe rating below. If you take a photo and share it on Instagram or Facebook, please tag me with @wellnessdove and use #wellnessdove as I would love to see your remakes!
Did you try this recipe? I’d love to hear about it!
Click here to leave a review.