This 5-ingredient Cashew Sauce is a rich and creamy blend of raw cashew nuts, garlic, and nutritional yeast! It is quick and easy to make, ready in just 5 minutes! It is also vegan, oil-free, gluten-free, and so delicious.
This is one really quick and easy white vegan sauce recipe that pairs perfectly with all vegan nuggets, meatballs, roasted veggies, potatoes, pizzas…everything that you can think of!
The creamiest vegan sauce ever! Definitely one of our favorites!
And superbly healthy with whole natural plant foods only, no oils or sugar!
It combines perfectly with so many meals – from pizzas, baked potatoes, vegan meatballs or nuggets to roasted veggies, and so on.
We do it often at home and it is ready in just 5 minutes. Super easy and convenient, what can be better!
You can prepare it while your other meal is cooking. Blend all ingredients for several minutes and this is all!
No doubt this cashew sauce will satisfy your taste buds! You should try it!
How to serve
This easy recipe will work served as a sauce or salad dressing – it depends on the amount of water you use. Then you can enjoy it in so many ways and yummy recipes.
- For a healthy family lunch or dinner enjoy it with our Oil- and Gluten-free Baked Chickpea Balls, Sweet Potato Quinoa Burger Patties, or these Soft and Chewy White Bean Nuggets.
- Use it as a quick cashew salad dressing over all kinds of salads, like this Broccoli and Tofu Green Salad, or this vibrant Fresh Cucumber Carrot Salad.
- Pour this yummy cashew sauce over your favorite pizza, you can try it with this Whole Wheat Veggie Pizza.
- Enjoy it with falafels or drizzle over wraps, tacos, or burritos.
- Serve with some roasted veggies, or top your spring rolls in it
Optimized for Great Health and Weight
This sauce is as healthy as it is simple.
Only whole plant ingredients to guarantee that you eat as healthy as possible.
Oil-free to keep your arteries clean and your weight in check.
The cashew nuts pack plant sterols and healthy fats which help you absorb nutrients better and supply you with energy for a longer period of time to prevent overeating.
Add to that garlic, which is rich in antioxidants and organosulfur compounds that detoxify the cells and prevent cancers. It is also rich in flavonoids which help you lose weight.
Nutritional yeast is one of the complete sources of B vitamins and probiotics.
And we also have fresh dill, super nutrient-dense, rich in antioxidants and micronutrients to help prevent hunger and foster great health.
How to store
Once prepared, store the cashew sauce in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 5 days. If you add fresh herbs, like dill to the sauce, use it within 3 days.
It may thicken slightly while refrigerated so add just a little bit of water if needed.
more sauce and dip recipes
- Light Vegan Zucchini Dip
- Healthy Vegan Sunflower Seeds Dip
- 10-minute Scrumptious Bean Dip
- Avocado Chickpea Sandwich Spread
- Healthy Zucchini & Walnut Dip
- Creamy Walnut Falafel Sauce
If you give this Quick Universal Cashew Sauce a try, I’d love a comment and recipe rating below. You can snap a picture and don’t forget to tag me in your Instagram or Facebook post with @wellnessdove and #wellnessdove, I would love to see your remakes!
- Also, check the video for visual instructions.