Rich and flavorful cranberries mixed with raw walnuts and sesame seeds to create these chewy and sweet no-bake bites. Ready in just 10 mins and full of nutrition!
So quick and easy recipe that is ready in minutes and is made from just 3 ingredients!
It is vegan, sugar-free, gluten-free, oil-free, deliciously sweet, and nutritious.
Definitely, a saver when you need a quick healthy snack or dessert.
Why you should eat more cranberries?
- Cranberries fresh or dried are extremely high in antioxidants that reduce the oxidative stress in your cells.
- They contain a high level of proanthocyanidins (PACs) that prevent bacteria from sticking to your urinary tract walls and are used to treat and prevent urinary infections.
- Cranberries are full of fiber that feeds the good bacteria in your guts and takes away the excess cholesterol in your body.
How to prepare these Easy & Quick 3-ingredient Snack Bites?
This is one really simple and healthy snack or treats recipe that is so flavorful and nourishing.
Raw walnuts pair so wonderfully with dried cranberries. And the sesame seeds add to the chewy texture of these bites.
There is no sugar in the recipe as the cranberries are naturally sweet. However, their sweetness is bound with fiber, making it slowly absorbable. They have a low glycemic index, meaning that your blood sugar level stays balanced throughout the day.
To prepare the Easy & Quick 3-ingredient Snack Bites you will need is a food processor. Just put all ingredients in it and blend until finely chopped and well combined.
Then, spread the mixture and press it evenly to the bottom of a pan.
Sprinkle some sesame seeds on top. Cut into squares and enjoy!
Want more healthy plant-based dessert recipes?
- Raw Chocolate Avocado Bowls
- Vegan Healthy Oats Apple Pie
- Quick & Easy Holiday Strawberry Bites Vegan
- Vegan Fruity Blueberry Cake
- Almond Raspberry Snack Bars
- 2 cups (180 g) raw walnuts
- 3 cups (360 g) dried cranberries
- 3 tbsp raw sesame seeds
- 5 tbsp water
- Put all ingredients in a food processor and blend until finely chopped and well combined.
- Line a 9 x 4.5-inch (23 x 11 cm) pan with parchment paper. Spread the mixture in it and press it evenly to the bottom of the pan.
- Sprinkle with some sesame seeds on top.
- Cut into squares and enjoy!