Wake up to a wholesome filling breakfast that is ready to eat straight from the fridge. These vegan overnight oats with strawberries are healthy, quick, and easy to make with 6 simple ingredients.
These easy overnight oats with strawberries can be prepared effortlessly the night before, ensuring a hassle-free start to your day. It’s a make-ahead breakfast, perfect for busy mornings, it’s naturally sweetened and delicious!
- Dietary – vegan, whole food, gluten-free, oil-free, soy-free, refined sugar-free, nut-free
- No cooking involved
- Creamy and thick
- Quick & easy to make
- Healthy and filling
- 6 simple ingredients
- Naturally sweetened with dates
- Make-ahead breakfast or snack
- Easy to customize with endless toppings
Whole Food Ingredients
This easy recipe for overnight oats with strawberries is full of healthy wholesome ingredients. It involves no cooking and you get a nutritious breakfast with minimal effort.
Here’s what you’ll need:
- rolled oats – rolled oats or old-fashioned oats work best for overnight oats, use gluten-free certified if necessary.
- dairy-free milk – I used unsweetened oat milk, but any non-dairy milk is fine, like almond milk, cashew milk, soy milk, etc.
- chia seeds – chia seeds will thicken the oats overnight, but they will also add heart-healthy omega-3 fats.
- dates – I chopped regular pitted dates. They sweeten the overnight oats naturally and are rich in fiber and minerals. Plus, you don’t need to use processed sweeteners.
- strawberries – I used frozen strawberries. First, you’ll need to thaw them and then mash with a fork or chop them thinly with a knife. You can also use fresh strawberries.
- vanilla – it enhances the flavor of the oats, you can use pure vanilla extract or vanilla powder
For the full ingredients list, measurements, and instructions, please find the recipe card below.
Why You Will Love This Overnight Oats Recipe
Here is the delicious and healthy solution to the morning chaos!
Make yourself a wholesome bowl of pure morning magic with this simple Easy Strawberries Overnight Oats recipe with chia seeds, dates, vanilla, and non-dairy milk. Bursting with vibrant flavors and packed with nourishing goodness, this delightful creation will have you jumping out of bed in anticipation.
Not only are these easy strawberries overnight oats a budget-friendly option, but they also offer a wholesome and fulfilling breakfast experience.
Oats are a wonderful source of soluble fiber (beta-glucan) that is known to slow digestion, increase satiety and suppress appetite. It can also reduce bad cholesterol levels.
You can take your oats on the go if needed. Simply grab a trusty mason jar or any convenient storage container, and your oats are ready to accompany you wherever your day takes you.
These Easy Overnight Oats are
- vegan (egg-free & dairy-free)
- whole food
- quick & easy
- refined sugar-free
- contain no yogurt
- no cooking required
- nourishing goodness
- great for busy mornings
- perfect make-ahead breakfast or snack
How to Serve
You can enjoy these strawberries overnight oats as they are. They’re already quite filling and delicious without any toppings but if you want to add something extra to them, here are some ideas:
- add more chopped strawberries on top
- other fresh fruit like blueberries or banana
- chopped nuts or seeds, walnuts, pecans, almonds
- sprinkle some coconut flakes
- top with a splash of peanut butter or hazelnut butter
How to Store
Overnight oats can be eaten cold, straight from the fridge, or heat them if you like.
Store the overnight oats in the fridge in a sealed container for up to 3-4 days.
More Healthy Oatmeal Recipes
- Healthy Chocolate Overnight Oats
- Vegan Brownie Baked Oatmeal
- Easy Vegan Oatmeal Cake with Strawberries
- Baked Oatmeal with Blueberries
- Quick and Easy Energy Breakfast
- Banana Breakfast Oatmeal Cookies
If you try these Easy Strawberries Overnight Oats, please let me know! Leave a comment and ★★★★★ recipe rating below. I would love to see your remakes and hear what you think.
- In a medium bowl mash the thawed strawberries with a fork or chop them thinly with a knife.
- Add all ingredients to a sealable jar or container. Mix well, making sure there are no remaining clumps.
- Cover with a lid and put in the refrigerator overnight (or for at least 2 hours).
- Add any toppings of your choosing, like chopped fresh fruit, nut butter, or granola. Enjoy!
- You can use any dairy-free milk - almond, soy, oat, etc.
- If desired, add a splash of plant milk to thin the consistency.
- Use gluten-free certified oats if necessary.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 1 Serving Size: 1 Serving
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 379Total Fat: 7gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 0mgCarbohydrates: 70gFiber: 12gSugar: 26gProtein: 12g
Nutrition information isn’t always accurate.
IF YOU ARE USING PINTEREST, FEEL FREE TO PIN THIS PHOTO: