Easy and quick Red Lentils Cream Soup recipe!
It might look like a soup but it’s lentil-rich and really satiating.
And super-healthy, with whole natural plant foods only.
No added oils!
Red lentils are truly nutritious and will keep you full for longer.
Super quick to prepare, the soup is ready in no time!
You have a tasty meal without fussing around in the kitchen.
We love soups like this one, creamy, filling and easy to eat. Hot or cold, we enjoy them at any time of the day.
Convenient when you are in a hurry, yet it is a warm and even cozy meal to gather your family around.
Perfect for lunch or dinner. A main dish, side dish, starter or a snack. You choose!
Health and Weight-loss Promoting
Whole natural plant foods. Only!
Without oil or sugar, this is a recipe that cares for your blood vessels and weight!
Red lentils are rich in complex carbohydrates that fill you up well and prevent overeating. They are also rich in protein, fiber and resistant starch that keep your gut microbiome happy.
All the spices provide rich and complex taste but also are super rich in micronutrients and antioxidants, which help you satisfy your hunger better and reduce toxicity in the body.
And garlic, super food and super antioxidant is a must for great health (and taste) in our book!
Quick Red Lentils Cream Soup
Healthy Vegan Red Lentils Cream Soup made with whole natural plant foods only, without added oil. Ready in just 15 mins and soo delicious!
- Chop the carrots and onion into 2-3 large pieces.
- Place them together with the red lentils and garlic in a pot with boiling water. Fold the seasoning into the pot and cook for 15 mins.
- When it is ready, put everything in a blender for a few minutes or until smooth.
- Serve the soup sprinkled with chopped parsley and enjoy!
- Sometimes we soak the red lentils overnight so they cook really quickly, just for 10 mins.
- The soup usually requires more water/vegetable broth when blended than other cream soups. Make sure to put more water when you boil the ingredients. If it is not enough, you may add some hot water.