Easy and fresh Cashew and Vegetable Spread!
A special recipe with only whole plant food ingredients, without added oils!
Super healthy and delicious!
Its creamy texture is super appetizing and smells really inviting.
The cashew nuts , combined with the roasted veggies will leave you full and satiated.
It is easy to make, especially if you bake the veggies in advance. Then you need only 10 mins to prepare the spread!
Superb for your breakfast sandwich or lunch box!
Serve with a loaf of whole wheat bread and you will have a great meal.
You can try our super quick and delicious no yeast bread recipe.
Optimized for Great Health and Weight
It is oil-free so that your arteries are kept healthy and your weight in check.
Eggplant tomatoes and peppers, supplying you with vitamin B1, B3, B6, magnesium, iron, copper, folic, phosphorus, potassium and many more vital micronutrients!
The garlic is rich in organosulfur compounds that fight inflammation and chronic disease, boosting your immunity.
Vegetable-rich means antioxidant-rich, which plays a crucial role in detoxifying the body and reducing inflammation.
Raw cashews are a great source of healthy fats that actually help you lose weight and detoxify your body. They also keep you satiated for longer due to the fiber and fiber-bound fats
Nutritional yeast is a complete source of all the B vitamins and beneficial bacteria as well.
Parsley, coriander, paprika, and freshly ground black pepper add further to the antioxidant punch of this spread.
With flax seeds to supply you with all those essential fats, especially Omega-3s, you need for proper cellular function.
- 1 medium eggplant
- 1 tomato
- 5 green peppers, cored
- 3 cloves garlic
- 2 oz raw cashew nuts
- ½ lemon, juiced
- 1 tbsp nutritional yeast
- 1 tsp coriander
- 1 tsp paprika
- 2 tbsp ground flax seeds
- several twists freshly ground black pepper
- salt to taste
- ¼ bunch of parsley, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Put the eggplant, and cored green peppers on a baking sheet and bake for 40 mins.
- To peel them easily, put the roasted vegetables in a pot and cover with the lid for 15 min.
- Meanwhile, place the tomato in a pot with boiling water for 2 mins. Take it out and peel.
- Place the peeled roasted vegetables together with the remaining ingredients in a food processor until finely chopped.
- Serve it with a loaf of bread or toast.
- We usually bake the vegetables earlier in the day. Then we need only 10 mins to prepare everything.
- When baking the vegetables, you can pour a little water just to cover the bottom of the baking sheet but it is not necessary.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 3 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 276Total Fat: 11gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 8gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 209mgCarbohydrates: 42gFiber: 11gSugar: 15gProtein: 10g
Nutrition information isn’t always accurate.