Fresh zucchini, onion, carrots, and garlic are blended into this creamy silky soup. It is ready in less than 30 mins and is so comforting!
This is the easiest creamy vegan zucchini soup. It is loaded with veggies and is so flavorful.
The recipe is plant-based (no eggs, dairy-free). This soup is so healthy as it is free of oil, made only with whole plant food ingredients.
Whole cashew nuts, no added oil, naturally gluten-free, vegan!
The freshness of zucchini and creamy texture from the cashew nuts give the soup the finishing touch!
Definitely one of our favorites this delicious soup is a must-try at home.
It is easy and quick to prepare.
For Optimal Weight & Health
Made with 100% whole natural plant ingredients to keep you healthy and lean.
The buckwheat garnish is rich in complex, healthy carbohydrates that keep you full for longer and stop overeating.
Cashew nuts provide healthy fats and help lower cholesterol and your weight.
Onions and garlic are rich in antioxidants and boost your immune system as well.
This Quick and Filling Zucchini & Cashew Cream Soup is:
- Plant-based (vegan)
- Whole food
- Ready in less than 30 mins
- So creamy and delicious
- Perfect vegan lunch or dinner
Want more healthy plant-based soup recipes?
- Cauliflower Couscous Soup
- Healthy Carrot & Curry Cream Soup
- Hearty & Fresh Broccoli Chickpea Soup
- Easy and Healthy Sunflower Seeds Soup
- Creamy Parsnip & Cashew Soup
If you give this recipe a try, I’d really appreciate a comment and rating below. Also, don’t forget to tag me in your Instagram or Facebook post with @wellnessdove and #wellnessdove.
- 3 medium zucchini
- 1 potato
- 1 carrot
- 1 onion
- 1 clove garlic
- 3 tbsp (40 gr) Cashew nuts
- ½ tsp black pepper
- salt to taste
- ½ bunch of dill, chopped
- ½ cup (100 gr) buckwheat
- Boil the buckwheat in 1½ cups of water for about 15-20 min. Leave it aside for a few minutes until the water is soaked.
- Chop the zucchini, potato, carrot, and onion in large pieces. Boil them together with a whole garlic clove for 20 min.
- Drain them but keep the vegetable broth.
- Place the vegetables in a blender, add the cashew nuts, salt, black pepper and 2 cups of broth, blend for 5 min or until creamy.
- Put the soup back in the pot, serve with buckwheat as a garnish and sprinkle with fresh chopped dill.
- You can change the thickness of the soup by the amount of vegetable broth according to your taste.
- You can keep the rest of the broth in a jar and use it for another dish later.
- Another option for serving is with croutons or cooked chickpeas.