Delicious baked plant-based burger with whole natural plant foods only.
Brimmed with filling, protein-rich beans, and healthy whole-food avocado fats.
This burger’s patties are made with a tasteful combination of mung beans, chickpeas, lentils and buckwheat for a rich taste that you don’t get tired of.
That means that once you make a big batch of the patties, you will enjoy a nice, effortless breakfast or lunch for quite a while.
Optimized for Great Health and Weight
Only whole plant foods go into making this burger so it’s super healthy by definition.
No oils or animal products are used to protect you from chronic illness.
Chickpeas, lentils, and mung beans are a great source of zinc, copper, and iron. Also, healthy proteins and resistant starch for a healthy microbiome.
Together with the buckwheat, you get plentiful complex carbohydrates that truly satiate you and keep you from overeating.
Sesame and flax seeds provide lignans and antiinflammatory Omega-3s which also promote brain health.
Rich in B vitamins from the nutritional yeast and abundant in antioxidants from the variety of spices.
You get to eat a tasty burger that will actually fight aging and inflammation!
Prep time: 5 min
Cook time: 20min
- 1 whole-wheat bun
For the vegan burger patties
- Use our oil-free, plant protein-rich and irresistible Chickpea, Lentil, Mung Bean and Buckwheat Patties.
For the avocado spread
- 1 small avocado
- 1 small clove garlic
- ½ lemon, juiced
- ¼ tsp coriander
- salt to taste
- 1 stalk dill
Additional burger toppings
- tomato slices
- cucumber slices
- red onion rings
- sesame seeds
- You can toast the whole wheat bun if you prefer so.
- For the avocado spread, put everything in a food processor until finely chopped or mash it with a fork.
- To assemble the burger lay out the avocado spread on the toasted bun halves.
- Top with Chickpea, Lentil, Mung Bean Patty
- Pile the vegetable slices on top of the vegan patty.
- Sprinkle with fenugreek and sesame seeds.