The best breakfast idea ever!
Quick and easy healthy breakfast bowl, ready in 5-10 minutes!
Boost your body for the perfect start of the day!
No need for preparation just put everything in a blender and your nutritious bomb is ready in no time!
A well-balanced combination of oats and berries with a creamy, appetizing texture, like vegan fruit yogurt without any yogurt.
You feel fresh, satiated and you don’t get tired of it!
You can serve it with chopped fruit on top.
Makes a wonderful start of the day or you can cut the ingredients in half for an afternoon snack.
For Optimal Health and Weight
It is a whole natural plant foods dish to keep you healthy and lean.
No oils, sugars or any type of processed food is used for optimal health.
Oats are a good source of healthy carbs and fiber, giving you energy and keeping you full.
Berries are loaded with the most powerful antioxidants, which restore your health and make you look vibrant.
They also slow the absorption of other foods, keeping you full for longer and preventing overeating.
Chia seeds provide those important essential Omega-3 fatty acids for a healthy and sharp brain.
Prep & Cook time: 5-10 mins
Yield: 1 serving
- 1½ cup (130 gr) rolled oats
- 1 banana
- 1 cup fresh or frozen mix berries (blueberries, raspberries, blackberries, blackcurrant)
- 2 tbsp ground chia seeds
- 1½ cup of filtered water
- 2-3 dates/ figs/ raisins (optional)
- Place all ingredients in a high-powered blender for several minutes, until creamy.
- Serve with chopped fruits on top. Enjoy!
- We find it sweet enough even without adding any dates or figs, but it is up to your taste to decide.