Nutritious Summer Spread with fresh seasonal produce!
Delicious roasted peppers, eggplant, and carrot are mixed with tomatoes and garlic to create this light and colorful spread.
The recipe is plant-based (no eggs, dairy-free). It is also naturally gluten-free. This flavorful vegetable spread is prepared with only whole food ingredients. It is oil-free to keep you healthy and trim.
Super healthy, without added oils and sugars.
It is usually quick to prepare if you bake the vegetables in advance. Then you will have your spread in several minutes.
Red peppers have a high vitamin C content, as well as tomatoes.
Eggplant and carrot are also rich in a variety of micronutrients and antioxidants that make you healthy and strong.
Enjoy it on a loaf of our truly delicious Einkorn bread.
It can be served as a healthy lunch or even you can make a great breakfast sandwich!
Superb for Optimal Health and Weight Loss
This is another whole plant food dish.
No super caloric oils that promote weight gain and damage your blood and vessels in the process.
Fresh peppers, eggplant, and carrot are a great source of vitamins, minerals, and micronutrients to keep your body in balance.
Garlic is practically a superfood, housing potent antioxidants, organosulful compounds and flovonoids to fight oxidative stress, inflammation and boosts your immune system. Cleans your tissues and promotes fat-loss.
Sesame seeds are a great source of healthy fats as well as zinc, selenium, iron, copper, vitamin B6, and vitamin E.
All in all, a calorie-light and nutrient-dense super tasty and quick spread!
This Summer Vegetable Spread is:
- Plant-based (vegan)
- Whole food
- Naturally gluten-free
- High in antioxidants
- With wholesome ingredients
- Easy to make
More whole food plant-based spread and dips to try:
- Easy & Healthy Plant-based Party Dip
- Quick & Easy Oil-free Bean Spread
- Avocado Chickpea Sandwich Spread
- Healthy Zucchini & Walnut Dip
- Sunflower Seeds Dip
If you give this Summer Vegetable Spread a try, I’d love a comment and recipe rating below. Make sure to share a photo with us on Instagram or Facebook by tagging @wellnessdove. I would love to see your remakes!
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Put the eggplant and peppers on a baking sheet and bake for 40 mins.
- To peel them easily, place the roasted vegetables in a pot and cover with the lid for 15 min.
- Put the carrot in a saucepan with boiling water for 15 mins or until softened.
- Drain the tomatoes from the excess tomato juice.
- In a food processor combine the peeled roasted vegetables together with the remaining ingredients until finely chopped.
- Sprinkle with chopped parsley.
- Serve with our super nutritious and healthy Einkorn Bread. Enjoy!
- I usually bake the vegetables earlier in the day. After that, thIS spread is ready for several mins in the food processor.
- When I bake the veggies, I pour a small amount of water at the bottom of the baking sheet just to cover it. This prevents sticking.