Nutritious fresh veggie vegan dip with fresh seasonal produce!
Delicious roasted peppers, eggplant, and carrot are mixed with tomatoes and garlic to create this light and colorful dip.
It is usually quick to prepare if you bake the vegetables in advance. Then you will have your spread in several minutes.
What makes this veggie vegan dip so healthy
The recipe is plant-based (no eggs, dairy-free) and is also naturally gluten-free. This flavorful veggie vegan dip is prepared with only whole food ingredients and it’s oil-free to keep you healthy and trim.
Super healthy, without added oils and sugars.
Red peppers have a high vitamin C content, as well as tomatoes.
Garlic is practically a superfood, housing potent antioxidants, organosulfur compounds and flavonoids to fight oxidative stress, inflammation and boosts your immune system. Cleans your tissues and promotes fat-loss.
Fresh peppers, eggplant, and carrot are a great source of vitamins, minerals, and micronutrients to keep your body in balance.
Sesame seeds are a great source of healthy fats as well as zinc, selenium, iron, copper, vitamin B6, and vitamin E.
All in all, a calorie-light and nutrient-dense super tasty and quick spread!
Enjoy it on a loaf of our truly delicious Einkorn bread.
It can be served as a healthy lunch or even you can make a great breakfast sandwich!
This veggie vegan dip is:
- Plant-based (vegan)
- Whole food
- Naturally gluten-free
- High in antioxidants
- With wholesome ingredients
- Easy to make
More whole food vegan dips and spreads to try:
- Easy & Healthy Plant-based Party Dip
- Quick & Easy Oil-free Bean Spread
- Avocado Chickpea Sandwich Spread
- Healthy Zucchini & Walnut Dip
- Sunflower Seeds Dip
If you give this veggie vegan dip a try, I’d love a comment and recipe rating below. Make sure to share a photo with us on Instagram or Facebook by tagging @wellnessdove. I would love to see your remakes!
Eggplant and Pepper Vegetables Spread | Whole Plant Foods
Delicious roasted peppers, eggplant, and carrot are mixed with tomatoes and garlic to create this light and colorful spread.
This flavorful vegetable spread is prepared with only whole food ingredients. It is oil-free to keep you healthy and trim.
- 3 large red peppers
- 1 eggplant
- 1 carrot
- 3 cloves garlic
- ½ (14-ounce) can (200 g) canned tomatoes
- 2 tbsp ground sesame seeds
- salt to taste
- several twists freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Put the eggplant and peppers on a baking sheet and bake for 40 mins.
- To peel them easily, place the roasted vegetables in a pot and cover with the lid for 15 min.
- Put the carrot in a saucepan with boiling water for 15 mins or until softened.
- Drain the tomatoes from the excess tomato juice.
- In a food processor combine the peeled roasted vegetables together with the remaining ingredients until finely chopped.
- Sprinkle with chopped parsley.
- Serve with our super nutritious and healthy Einkorn Bread. Enjoy!
- I usually bake the vegetables earlier in the day. After that, thIS spread is ready for several mins in the food processor.
- When I bake the veggies, I pour a small amount of water at the bottom of the baking sheet just to cover it. This prevents sticking.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 2 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 219Total Fat: 5gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 313mgCarbohydrates: 44gFiber: 12gSugar: 19gProtein: 6g
Nutrition information isn’t always accurate.