Addicting no bake strawberry vegan truffles that are quick and easy to make. A delicious healthy treat made with only 5 simple wholesome ingredients. So easy, delectable, and rich.
These amazing strawberry vegan truffles are ready in just a few minutes and make a great healthy snack or dessert. As they are made with whole food ingredients, you can be sure you are feeding yourself a nourishing treat any time of the day.
- Dietary – vegan, whole food, gluten-free, nut-free, oil-free, refined sugar free, grain-free, soy-free, raw
- Only 5 simple ingredients
- No baking required
- Naturally sweetened with dates
- Quick and easy
- Rich and decadent taste
- Kids- friendly
- A healthy snack or dessert
- Freeze well
Whole Food Ingredients
These strawberry vegan truffles are made with only 5 simple ingredients. They have just the right amount of sweetness and taste so heavenly.
- strawberries – you will need frozen strawberries, thaw and drain them first.
- coconut flour – it is needed to thicken the dough, improve the texture, and make the truffles soft and fluffy.
- dates – I used regular dates. They are a natural sweetener and bind everything together. Not to mention all the fiber and minerals, like iron, calcium, potassium they offer.
- lemon juice – freshly squeezed is best. It pairs perfectly with the sweet taste of strawberries and dates while boosting the flavor.
- cocoa powder – needed for rolling the truffles
For the full ingredients list, measurements, and instructions, please find the recipe card below.
Why You Will Love This Vegan Truffles Recipe
You will love these strawberry vegan truffles!
They are soft, rich and lightly sweet with a yummy strawberry flavor and aroma. Once covered in cocoa powder they make the most wonderful healthy treat.
You’ll need just a few ingredients to make them and they have the most delicious flavor. Plus, they are quick and easy to make.
In this recipe strawberries are blended with dates, coconut flour and lemon juice creating a soft and fluffy mixture that is rolled into these heavenly vegan truffles for a healthy and tasty snack or dessert.
They are made with whole food ingredients so there is no added sugar or oil. Instead, they are naturally sweetened with dried fruit, full of fiber and micronutrients. So, you can have a healthy snack any time of the day.
These strawberry vegan truffles are perfect for gifting, for a holiday treat or everyday dessert.
These Strawberry Vegan Truffles are
- whole food
- refined sugar free
- quick and easy
- no baking required
- made with 4 simple ingredients
- soft, fluffy and delectable
- a perfect snack or dessert
How to Store
These strawberry vegan truffles will keep out of the fridge for a few hours.
Fridge: You can also store them in a sealed container in the fridge for up to one week.
Freezer: Store in a sealed container or freezer bag for up to 3 months.
More Healthy Truffles and Balls Recipes
- Easy Vegan Pumpkin Truffles
- Raw Vegan Brownie Bites
- No Bake Coconut Balls (4 ingredients)
- Chocolate Avocado Truffles
- Coconut Delight Balls
- Raspberry Bliss Balls
If you try these strawberry vegan truffles, please let me know! Leave a comment and ★★★★★ recipe rating below. I would love to see your remakes and hear what you think.
- 1 cup (130 g) frozen strawberries, thawed
- ½ cup (50 g) coconut flour
- 10 (110 g) regular dates, pitted
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder
- Place all ingredients (thawed strawberries, coconut flour, chopped dates, and lemon juice) in a food processor. Blend until everything is well mixed.
- Take about one full teaspoon of the mixture and roll it into a ball.
- Roll each ball in cocoa powder and enjoy!
- The recipe makes about 18-20 truffles.
- It's not necessary for the strawberries to be fully thawed but they should be soft enough to chop them. If there is too much frost on them, thaw and drain them.
- If your dates are a bit dry you can chop them into small pieces to make it easier for the food processor.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 20 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 27Total Fat: 0gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 2mgCarbohydrates: 5gFiber: 1gSugar: 4gProtein: 1g
Nutrition information isn’t always accurate.