Fresh yet filling salad.
Super healthy, with only whole natural plant foods.
No oil and sugar-free!
Really satiating because of the beans, peas, quinoa, and corn.
Still very fresh and nutritious with radishes, arugula, basil, parsley, onion, garlic, and lemon!
Ready in no time, perfect for a healthy lunch at home or on the go!
Weight-loss and Health Promoting
Only whole plant foods are used for optimal health and good weight!
Beans and peas are rich in protein and resistant starch, protecting your microbiome.
Together with the corn and quinoa, you are eating only healthy, complex carbohydrates that keep you full for longer and trim in the process.
The arugula/radishes and garlic/onion are rich in isothiocyanates and organosulfurs respectively, to fight disease, inflammation, and help you maintain a healthy weight.
Flax seeds are rich in lignans and Omega-3s that reduce inflammation and protect the brain.
This Bean-rich salad is healthy, vegan, gluten-free, soy-free, refined sugar-free, nut-free.
- 1 can red kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 can cannellini beans
- 1/2 cup quinoa
- 1 cup of frozen green peas
- 1 cup of frozen corn
- 1 cup chopped pickled cornichons
- 1 cup chopped red radishes
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion or fresh one
- 4 cups baby arugula
- 1/3 cup fresh basil and/or parsley, finely chopped
- 1/2 lemon, squeezed
- 2-3 cloves garlic, pressed
- 2 Tbsp ground flax seeds (1/2 tsp flaxseed oil optional)
- salt to taste
- Place quinoa, corn, and peas in a small pot, add water and bring to a
boil, cover and simmer for 15 minutes. When they are ready, drain and
cool for a while.
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl.
- For the dressing, mix freshly squeezed lemon juice, garlic, flaxseed oil, and salt and stir until mixed.
- Pour dressing over the salad and enjoy.