These no bake Carrot Cake Balls are so easy to make with just 6 simple ingredients. They are naturally sweetened with dates and have no added sugar. They are also vegan, gluten-free, and oil-free. A great whole food snack that is ready in 10 mins and is so healthy.
The recipe for these Carrot Cake Balls is plant-based. They are made with only whole food ingredients. These bites are also raw and contain no refined sugar, no oil, or other harmful substances.
The Carrot Cake Balls are a great way to serve some raw hidden healthy veggies to kids. You can take them to school or work or enjoy them as a snack while traveling.
SIMPLE WHOLE FOOD INGREDIENTS
These easy Carrot Cake Balls are made with only 6 simple whole food ingredients. Here is what you need.
- carrot – one medium raw carrot
- walnuts – use plain raw walnuts with no added salt, sugar, or oil
- sunflower seeds – I use plain raw sunflower seeds
- dates – use regular dates, better if they are soft and moist
- cinnamon – adds delicious flavor and aroma
- shredded coconut – to roll the bites
Find the complete list of ingredients and amounts in the recipe card below.
How to make Carrot cake balls
These Carrot Cake Balls can’t be any easier to make. Yet they are full of some sweet cinnamoney flavor that is so satisfying.
Just follow these 2 simple steps to get this healthy sweet treat ready in no time.
Step 1: Place all ingredients for the Carrot Cake Balls in a food processor. Blend for several minutes until everything is chopped and mixed together.
Step 2: Take about one teaspoon of the mixture and roll it into a ball. Continue with the remaining mixture. Then, roll each ball into shredded coconut.
These Carrot Cake Balls are:
- Plant-based (vegan)
- Whole food
- No bake
- Have no added sugar
- Easy to make
- Ready in 10 mins
- So sweet and cinnamoney!
How to store
Store these Carrot Cake Balls in an air tight container in the fridge for up to 1 week.
If you enjoy bite-sized treats and snacks make sure to check my other healthy recipes:
- RASPBERRY BLISS BALLS | HEALTHY NUT-FREE BLISS BALLS
- HEALTHY MINI VEGAN SNICKERS
- EASY 5-INGREDIENT OATMEAL BALLS
- EASY & QUICK 3-INGREDIENT CRANBERRY SNACK BITES
- EASY HOLIDAY STRAWBERRY BITES VEGAN
- VEGAN COCONUT DELIGHT BALLS
If you give these Carrot Cake Balls a try, I’d love a comment and recipe rating below. You can snap a picture and don’t forget to tag me in your Instagram or Facebook post with @wellnessdove and #wellnessdove, I would love to see your remakes!
Carrot Cake Balls
These delicious Carrot Cake Balls are so easy to make with just 6 simple ingredients. They are naturally sweetened with dates and have no added sugar.
They are also vegan, gluten-free, and oil-free.
- 1 cup (90 g) raw walnuts
- ½ cup (70 g) raw sunflower seeds
- 1 cup/ 25 regular pitted dates (130 g)
- 1 medium carrot (100 g)
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 4 tbsp shredded coconut
- Place all ingredients for the Carrot Cake Balls in a food processor. Blend for several minutes until everything is chopped and mixed together.
- Take about one teaspoon of the mixture and roll it into a ball. Continue with the remaining mixture.
- Roll each ball into shredded coconut. Enjoy!
- The recipe makes about 25 balls.
- If you prefer you can blend the mixture for the carrot cake bites for longer if you want a smooth texture or you can leave it a bit chunky and chewy.