Make your own dairy-free parmesan cheese at home to add a salty and cheesy flavor to everything from pasta dishes, salads, pizzas to sauces, or baked veggies.
It is ready in just 5 mins with a few simple ingredients. Plus, it is healthy and nutritious.
This plant-based Dairy-free Parmesan makes any salad, pasta, pizza, or sauce creamier, thicker, and healthier.
It is really useful in the kitchen when you’d like to add a bit of creamier, cheesier flavor to your dishes.
And it is 100% whole natural plant food, gluten-free, without any oils or modified starches.
Just a few simple ingredients
This dairy-free parmesan is made with just 5 simple ingredients
- Raw almonds
- Raw cashews
- Nutritional yeast
- Onion powder
- Garlic powder
How to prepare this Dairy-free Parmesan?
This is one delicious alternative that feels, smells, and tastes like parmesan.
And because it is dairy-free and whole food, it actually makes your dishes healthier without the nasty hormones, protein and saturated fat that comes with dairy.
Great for your health, weight, and culinary goals all at once!
This Dairy-free Parmesan is easy to prepare in one simple step.
For the full ingredients list, measurements, and instructions, please find the recipe card below.
- Be careful not to over blend the vegan parmesan. It requires just a minute until the nuts are chopped and everything is mixed together.
- Store it in an air-tight container for a few weeks. I keep mine in the refrigerator as the nuts are chopped and can easily become rancid.
- You can also replace the nuts with your favorite ones. You can try it with cashews only or with macadamia nuts for a similar taste.
Optimized for Great Health and Weight
Purely chopped nuts with a bit of nutritional yeast and spices.
Whole nuts are a great source of protein, vitamin E, minerals (like magnesium and zinc).
Nutritional yeast is rich in all the B vitamins and fiber.
Garlic and onion powder suppress the appetite and are rich in antioxidants that detoxify your body.
This Vegan Dairy-free Parmesan is:
- Quick and easy
- Salty and cheesy
- So delicious
- Universal vegan seasoning
- A healthier alternative to all milk cheeses
You may also like
- Whole Wheat Veggie Pizza
- Creamy Vegan Pumpkin Pasta
- Broccoli & Tofu Green Salad
- Avocado Chickpea Sandwich Spread
If you give this recipe a try, I’d really appreciate a comment and rating below. Also, don’t forget to tag me in your Instagram or Facebook post with @wellnessdove and #wellnessdove.
- Don't over blend the ingredients, just a minute is enough or you may have a tahini paste.