Super delicious Carrot Curry Cream Soup!
This is a plant-based recipe, whole food, and completely oil-free!
This super healthy cream soup is delicious and nutritious.
Not to mention how easy and quick it is to prepare. Very convenient when you are in a hurry or simply too lazy to cook something complicated.
A saver when you don’t have many ingredients in the fridge! And a super tasty saver, it is!
The slightly sweet taste of carrots mixes perfectly with the curry powder taste and aroma. Gives the soup a typical and lovely eastern note.
Its bright orange color is so appetizing and inviting, you and your loved ones will never regret you chose a simpler recipe!
Serve it as a lunch or dinner suggestion.
Garnish it with some cooked mushrooms and homemade croutons and you will have an excellent healthy meal!
A Meal that Heals
This might be one easy soup but it is as healthy as it is simple.
Nothing but whole natural plant food ingredients is used.
Only carrots, potatoes and onion mixed together. That translates into a meal rich in fiber, vitamin A, Vitamin K1, vitamin C, potassium, folate, manganese, all the essential amino acids (proteins), all the essential fats.
And that finely chopped onion is abundant in alliinase, an organosulfur compound that protects against cancer and boosts your immune system.
The same can be said about mushrooms. They will keep your immune system healthy and alert!
To boost the antioxidant and micronutrient content, I added curry powder and ground black pepper, a mix of herbs that not only gives this soup a great taste but will help you detoxify and remove metabolic waste.
Why our Healthy Carrot & Curry Cream Soup is so beneficial for you?
- Free of harmful processed ingredients
- Highly nutritious
- A warm and delicious meal for any time of the day!
Want more healthy plant-based soup recipes?
If you want to stay in good shape longer, enjoy your life and feel full of energy all day long, try some of our other healthy vegan soup recipes below:
- Healthy Broccoli Cream Soup Vegan
- Nutritious Oat Balls Soup Vegan
- Quick & Satiating ChickPea Soup | Plant-Based
- Super Quick Sweet Potato Red Lentil Soup
- Easy Broccoli Miso Soup
If you give this Carrot & Curry Cream Soup a try, I’d love a comment and recipe rating below. You can snap a picture and don’t forget to tag me in your Instagram or Facebook post with @wellnessdove and #wellnessdove, I would love to see your remakes!
- Place the finely chopped onion in a pot with a half cup of water. Add the curry powder and cook for 5 minutes.
- Chop the carrots and potatoes into several large pieces and add them to the pot. Pour enough water to cover them and boil for about 20 mins.
- When it is ready, put everything in a blender, add salt and pepper and blend for several minutes until creamy.
- While the soup is boiling, prepare the mushrooms. Put them in a heated pan, add some salt and stir. Cook for 5-7 mins.
- Serve the carrot soup with the cooked mushrooms on top and homemade croutons. Enjoy!
- If your soup is too thick you can add more vegetable broth or hot water according to your taste.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 2 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 145Total Fat: 1gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 367mgCarbohydrates: 33gFiber: 7gSugar: 8gProtein: 4g
Nutrition information isn’t always accurate.