Super healthful and fresh soup recipe!
With only whole plant food ingredients and no oil!
There is nothing better than a warm soup to make you feel cozy and at home during a long day at work.
It is really very satiating thanks to the chickpeas and the many veggies used.
This soup feels hearty and fresh with all the vegetables with their bright and vibrant colors.
Super healthy and full of antioxidants!
Best way to feed your family in a healthy way.
It requires little effort and guarantees great taste!
Perfect for lunch or even dinner. Served with a loaf of bread, it feels very satisfying!
Optimized for Great Weight and Health
You cannot go wrong with a 100% whole plant food recipe such as this one.
Instead, you get chickpeas, abundant in protein, fiber, resistant starch and healthy complex carbs to keep your gut flora healthy, keep you satiated and trim.
It is a vegetable-rich dish. Vegetables are rich in all the important nutrients, minerals, vitamins you need.
The spices add to the micronutrient and antioxidant content even more to slow down aging, reduce inflammation and detoxify the body.
Turmeric, for example, is renowned for its immune-boosting and cancer-fighting properties.
The broccoli is rich in powerful antioxidants and sulforaphane, an isothiocyanite which is known to protect against disease.
There are flax seeds to provide the essential Omega-3 fats that fight inflammation and protect the brain.
This is a nutritional bomb that feeds your body in the most complete way.
- 2 ½ cups cooked chickpeas
- 2 potatoes, chopped
- 2 carrots, chopped
- ¼ head celery root, chopped
- 1 red pepper, chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1 cup broccoli stem, chopped
- 1 tsp turmeric
- 1 tsp thyme
- 1 bay leaf
- salt to taste
- several twists freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tbsp ground flax seeds
- 3 handfuls whole wheat vermicelli
- ½ bunch of parsley
- Place the chopped veggies (potatoes, carrots, celery root, red
pepper, onion, and broccoli stem) in a pot. Cover with water and bring
to a boil.
- Add the seasoning (turmeric, thyme, bay leaf, salt, and black pepper). Cover and cook for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Now fold in the cooked chickpeas and vermicelli. Cook for another 5 minutes.
- When the soup is ready, add the broccoli florets and ground flax seeds. Stir well.
- Take out the bay leaf and serve sprinkled with chopped parsley.
- I like to add the broccoli florets last so they can keep their
nutrients and bright green color. They will soften a bit by the hot
- You can also use dry chickpeas. Then you need to soak them overnight
(for 12 hours), put them in a pot, cover with water, bring to a boil
and boil for about 40 minutes or until soft. In the middle of cooking,
you may start adding the veggies so they are ready together with the