Quick and easy Broccoli Cream Soup!
A plant-based recipe, without any added oils!
Super healthy and tasty broccoli soup recipe!
It takes no time in the kitchen. Easy to make, ready in just 20 minutes!
This is a great way to include broccoli in your daily menu, as they are loaded with antioxidants and phytonutrients, such as sulforaphane that boost the immune system.
You will be surprised by this soup rich flavor.
The oats mix so well with the veggies that it feels so creamy without any milk or cream in it.
You can serve it as a lunch or even dinner idea.
Sprinkle some whole broccoli florets on top for enhanced nutrition and beautiful presentation.
Add a good serving of homemade croutons or serve it with a loaf of bread and you and your family will enjoy the perfect healthy and satiating meal in no time!
Optimized for Great Weight and Health
A whole natural plant foods meal that is as healthy as it can get!
Without any oil to keep your weight in check and your blood pure.
Broccoli is super nutrient-rich (vitamins C and K, folate), especially in the immune system boosting and cancer-fighting sulforaphane. Loaded with antioxidants also.
Oat is rich in thiamin, zinc, manganese, selenium, magnesium, phosphorus, and iron.
Really rich in fiber which plays a central role in the body’s detoxification processes.
Potatoes contain all the essential proteins and fats, making sure this is a complete meal!
- 1 large broccoli head
- 2 small potatoes
- 1 onion
- 2 carrots
- ½ cup rolled oats
- salt to taste
- several twists freshly ground black pepper
- Chop all veggies (broccoli stem and florets, potatoes, onion, and carrots) into 2-3 large pieces. Put them in a pot with boiling water and cook for about 20 mins.
- Place the cooked veggies, rolled oats, salt and black pepper with about 3 cups of broth in a blender. Blend for several minutes until smooth.
- Serve with homemade croutons. Enjoy!
- You can chop the raw broccoli in a food processor or a blender before boiling them. This way you make sure all the immune-stimulating sulforaphane is formed.
- You can keep one cup with raw bite-size cut broccoli florets for decoration. Prepare them by covering them with boiling water for 3 mins. Take them out and rinse under cold water. Thus they preserve their bright green color and high nutritious value.
- The amount of vegetable broth used depends on how thick you like the soup. You can add more or less according to your taste.