Super delicious oats and nuts vegan balls that are easy to make. They are plant-based, oil-free, can be made gluten-free. Prepared with only clean whole food ingredients, these Oats and Nuts Balls are hearty and yummy!
100% whole natural plant foods that keep you healthy and trim!
These balls might be prepared without any oil yet they are soft and tasty.
The combination of oats and nuts makes them satiating and will keep you full for quite a while.
The balls are so versatile: you might use them as lunch, breakfast or a snack.
A great idea for your or your kid’s lunchbox.
Health and Weight-loss Promoting
Only whole natural plant foods means the balls are slow to digest and keep you from overeating.
No oils and sugars – no empty calories that will damage your health and add some weight on you.
The oats, seeds, and nuts are beneficial to the gut microbiome and your immune system.
The whole cashew nuts and sunflower seeds help lower your cholesterol and weight!
Onions, fenugreek, cumin, and savory are super antioxidant-rich, fight inflammation and aging as well.
These Healthy Oats & Nuts Balls are:
- Whole food
- High in healthy Omega-3s
- Satiating and comforting
- Easy to make
- Perfect for a healthy lunch or dinner
For more plant-based balls and burgers, check the whole food recipes below:
- Healthy Lentil Meatballs in Tomato Sauce
- Sweet Potato Quinoa Burger Patties
- Soft and Chewy White Bean Nuggets
- Cauliflower Burger Patties
- Easy & Healthy Spicy Cajun Balls
Should you give these Healthy Oats & Nuts Balls a try, please leave a comment and recipe rating below. Or snap a picture and don’t forget to tag me in your Instagram or Facebook post with @wellnessdove and #wellnessdove, I would love to see your remakes!
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
- Place the carrot and onion in a food processor and pulse until finely chopped. Put in a large bowl.
- Put the oats, cashews, and sunflower seeds in the food processor for a minute.
- Mix everything in the bowl together with the water and spices (savory, fenugreek, paprika, cumin, pepper, and salt). Stir well. Leave it aside for 10 mins until the oats soak the water.
- Take a full tablespoon of the mixture and shape it into medium balls.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and place the balls.
- Bake for 25-30 min.
- Enjoy them with our easy and Creamy Walnut & Cashew Sauce.
- If necessary you may add more water so you can easily form the balls and the mixture sticks together.
- If you are gluten-free, make these lentil meatballs using certified gluten-free oats.