Super tasty Zucchini & Spinach Bean Casserole!
Beans are a wonderful source of plant proteins and complex carbohydrates.
Whole natural plant ingredients without any oils for optimal weight and easy weight loss.
A healthy and nutritious meal that will please your taste buds.
Definitely one of our favourite recipes!
The colorful look and appetizing aroma make this casserole irresistible! You have to try it!
Vibrantly green with zucchini and spinach for added freshness and nutrition.
This recipe is a great lunch or dinner idea, great for your lunch box.
You can also impress your guests with this super healthy and nutritious meal!
It is evenly tasty warm or cold. Combines perfectly with our healthy Easy Garlic Tahini Sauce.
Optimized for Weight-loss and Great Health
We have used only whole natural plant foods in this recipe to help you lose weight and stay healthy.
That means no animal foods and no oils that no only keep you trim but also protect your heart, brain and overall health.
The beans are rich in minerals such as zinc and iron but also complex starch, which is digested slowly and prevents overeating. The beans also contain resistent starch that feeds the good gut bacteria which are vital for great weight and health.
This meal is antioxidant and micronutrient-rich because of the onions, spinach, dill, cumin and savory. These nutrient-dense foods fight inflammation, reduce oxidative stress and ultimately help you detoxify and shed the extra pounds.
The flax seeds have those important Omega-3 fats that are essential to brain health.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Wash the cooked beans well!
- Place the onion, spinach and half of the beans in a food processor and pulse until finely chopped.
- Put in a large bowl, add the remaining whole beans and shredded zucchini and carrot.
- Mix everything well together with the spices and ground flax seeds.
- Place the mixture in a casserole dish and smooth the surface.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- If you use dry beans, soak 2 cups overnight and then boil them in plenty of water until soft. To reduce the potential stomach bloating, you may change the water after 15 minutes of boiling.