With only whole natural plant foods.
Roasted eggplant and peppers, together with garlic is a perfect combination that pleases every taste.
Raw ground cashews, sesame and flax seeds give a satiating feeling.
You can serve it cold or hot, it is equally tasty.
For Optimal Health and Weight-loss
Whole natural plant foods are the healthiest foods that keep you satiated and trim.
This dip is rich in healthy fats from the cashews and the seeds.
The flax and sesame seeds are super rich in Omega-3s.
Antioxidant-abundant from the garlic, basil, coriander, and lemon as well as the peppers and eggplant.
Prep time: 5 min
Cook time: 50 min
- 1 medium eggplant
- 1 red pepper
- 4 green peppers
- ½ bulb of roasted garlic
- 1 clove raw garlic
- 2 oz (60 gr) raw cashew nuts
- 1 tbsp ground sesame seeds
- 2 tbsp ground flax seeds
- ½ lemon, juiced
- ½ tsp coriander
- 1 tsp basil
- ½ tsp freshly ground black pepper
- salt to taste
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
- Put the eggplant, red and green peppers, and a ½ bulb of unpeeled garlic on a baking sheet and bake for 45 mins.
- To peel them easily, put the roasted vegetables in a pot and cover with the lid for 15 min.
- Place the peeled roasted vegetables together with the remaining ingredients in a food processor until finely chopped.
- Serve it with a slice of bread or toast.
- We usually bake the vegetables earlier in the day. Then we need only 10 mins to prepare everything.
- When baking the vegetables, you can pour a little water just to cover the bottom of the baking sheet but it is not necessary.
- You can peel the eggplant in advance if you find it difficult to peel it when roasted.