This salad is a nutrient powerhouse, even for a salad.
It is full of phytonutrient and antioxidant-rich greens (parsley, dill, lettuce), alkalizing cucumber and tomatoes, full of lycopene.
On top, we have superfoods – fresh turmeric and garlic.
And some beans that make the salad satiating as well as nutritious.
- 1 can (15-ounce) red kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- ¾ head romaine lettuce, chopped
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 1 cucumber, chopped
- 1 avocado
- 1 onion or 2 green onions, chopped
- 1½ inch fresh turmeric tuber, pressed
- ½ bunch of parsley, chopped
- ¼ bunch of dill, chopped
For the dressing
- Use our oil-free, no salt Almond Caesar Salad Dressing.
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl.
- Add the desired amount of the dressing over the salad and stir it all together.