Super easy 3-minute blueberry, banana smoothie full of antioxidants for a full refresh of your body! It is super quick to make and you can drink it on the way.
This is the perfect start to a wonderful day! Only 4 simple ingredients!
WHY YOU SHOULD EAT BLUEBERRIES MORE OFTEN?
Blueberries are well-known for their numerous health benefits. Here are some of them:
- They are a powerhouse of many antioxidants which keep your cells from the damaging effects of free radicals
- Blueberries have a low glycemic index, meaning that they balance your blood sugar throughout the day
- They are also highly nutritious, contain many vitamins and minerals, such as vitamin C and manganese
- Blueberries are well-known for their anti-inflammatory effect on your body, keeping diseases away
- 1 banana
- 1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1 orange, squeezed
- 1/2 tsp ground chia seeds
- Place all ingredients in a high-powered blender and blend for several minutes until smooth. Enjoy!
- If the smoothie is too thick you can always add a little bit of water to reach the desired consistency.