You won’t believe that these pancakes are vegan!
And you will not believe how simple their ingredients are.
With no oil and just a tiny bit of sugar.
Rich in super healthy whole wheat einkorn flour.
Super low in gluten and high in nutrition (you can use normal whole wheat flour as well).
Yes, these pancakes are a simple, nutritious and delitious food.
And super filling as well, in the healthiest way!
Optimized for Health and Perfect Weight
Pancakes are normally unhealthy, processed food.
These pancakes are 100% whole natural healthy plant food!
No oil and a pinch of sugar, they are healthier than pancakes can get!
Whole einkorn wheat is ancient wheat that is really low in gluten and super high in nutrition.
Flax and chia seeds are lignan and Omega-3 fat-rich to protect your brain and fight inflammation.
Also, Maca and cinnamon for healthy blood pressure.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes
Serves: 10-12 pancakes
- 1½ cups whole wheat einkorn flour (whole wheat/spelt flour)
- 2 cups of filtered water
- 1 tsp brown sugar
- ½ tsp Himalayan salt
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp baking powder
- 2 Tbsp ground flax seeds
- 3 Tbsp ground chia seeds
- 1 Tbsp Maca root powder
- Place all ingredients in a high-powered blender and blend for 5 minutes.
- Cook in a non-stick pan without oil over medium heat for several minutes on both sides.
- Makes approximately 10-12 pancakes.
- Garnish with whatever you like.
- The desired consistency should be a little bit thicker than usual for pancakes.
- The flax and chia seeds serve as an egg-replacer. They partially soak the water and swell so that everything is kept together.